The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Re: The 4 Riders

Postby necrocat219 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm

thanhtam wrote:i am not scare of you,tensegravz, when you come back, i can store 60 ,hahah, but high rate like you is nothing, cheater , hunting me, i don't cheating like you. OZSERF have high rate but not cheating, HIGHLANDER and OZSERF play better than you alot

Tensgrav is just going to add you to his banlist and avoid playing games with you. You do so too and should just avoid him, you have no need to make a taunt on his clan, the situation has been resolved, now move on and stop looking to pick a fight.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:31 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Tensegravz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:08 am

thanhtam wrote:i am not scare of you,tensegravz, when you come back, i can store 60 ,hahah, but high rate like you is nothing, cheater , hunting me, i don't cheating like you. OZSERF have high rate but not cheating, HIGHLANDER and OZSERF play better than you alot

60 ??? whoohoo im scared it doesnt matter how much storage u have cuz ur not that good...and if ur not scared why u always kick me from ur games then ??? cuz u dont want to lose ? .....im not cheating and you ??? what about ur other accaunt that u let at 1st rank in leaderboard...u scared to lose ur rating ??? so u make another one ? hahaha ! seriosuly get a life :)
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

Postby tonyy4 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 am

ozerf i thought you might like these

Hated by Thousands, LOVED by BILLIONS
tonyy4

Postby Tensegravz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:36 pm

the upper one is pretty cool man :P the other one....???? u can do better haha
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:16 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby thanhtam » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Tensegravz wrote:

60 ??? whoohoo im scared it doesnt matter how much storage u have cuz ur not that good...and if ur not scared why u always kick me from ur games then ??? cuz u dont want to lose ? .....im not cheating and you ??? what about ur other accaunt that u let at 1st rank in leaderboard...u scared to lose ur rating ??? so u make another one ? hahaha ! seriosuly get a life :)

how amny times did i kicked you ? and i will never let you join my game because your cheating and use 2 accounts as the same time to fight me,scare me and do that? i can lose for a good match or a fair match, not cheating or use 2 accounts at the same time to fight me and have rate.

another thing, what do you mean 1st rank? i can't reach at 10th, how can i get that rank?

that prblem is not discuss in forum more, but i want to say : " when you in the leaderboard, is that you and jeremy farming? cheating? ( thanks for your posted HIGHLANDER ) , allied and have rate to win? when you don't meet jeremy, your rate drop down lot, then you use 2 accounts to have rate again ! "

OZSERF, he play well but he not well, play well in VW is nothing, i only know OZSERF, HIGHLANDER, TECHGUMP is play well untill now, not TENSE ,sorry OZSERF
thanhtam

Postby tonyy4 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 pm

i can't see why you are still complaining you on the top of the rating leader boards
let's move on already
life goes on
Hated by Thousands, LOVED by BILLIONS
tonyy4

Postby Tensegravz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:22 pm

tonyy4 wrote:i can't see why you are still complaining you on the top of the rating leader boards
let's move on already
life goes on

Hahaha he needs to feel important ! thats why.....

and By the way Thantham LOLLLLLLLLL ur so funny....i never allied with JEREMY in my games for my Rating HAHAHAHAHA ! dude i dont fucking care about that....since the first day i tell to every1 is a shitty system....you need to win 20 games to get +100 but only need to lose 1 for losing around 80-150 rating....so gay

secondo....the fact that my rating drop when i dont play with jeremy is...i draw with my lower friends or i join some nowhere 8 players maps with 2-3-4 guest inside...cuz i dont fuckign care about rating :) thats why ! something else to add ??? NO? well its time to show me if u have balls.....play more and speak less !!!!
Tensegravz

PreviousNext

Return to Clans