Primetime

Do you want to declare war to another clan? Make a peace perhaps? Or just organize some matches? Here is a place for you

Re: Primetime

Postby Chess435 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:48 am

Is this still going on?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Well, like 2/3 of the time not enough people joined the games, it is getting hard to be able to get it so I know who's supposed to be hosting it, and some game results are taking a REALLY long time to come in to me, so… not really… I could try to revive it.
Ratburntro44

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:06 pm

So far everytime I've hosted either not enough come as Ratburntro44 said, or my internet crashes and I don't get results... :x This is really agrevating b/c I ready up my post while it's going on and all that goes to waste. I am sorry, but something is going on with my WiFi connection and I am trying to get that fixed. It crashed 4 times total yesterday. Again, sorry for the inconvinence, I am trying to solve the problem. :) Hope to have it up and running just fine by Monday. Cya in the Vortex!

:oops: (I am sorry I didn't post this Wednesday to explain whats going on, again, my internet crashed. Stupid peice of ****. I wish I had my Grandpa's AlienWare.) 8-)
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Previous

Return to Clan wars