The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:33 am

I suppose that is a great deal more feasible.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby >(FM)< » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:25 pm

I wanted to be in this clan so bad, But I believe I had another clan, I was invited by Ozserf, but I declined for dumb reasons, or whatever it was.
I was really wanting to ride the 9th rider, The Purple Hourse of Luxury. ( Cool name am I right??)
That would of been great.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Todd06 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:31 am

Well FM I think we might be a bit low on active membership and I would have to give the spot to a current member if anyone is out there but you should keep your hopes up.. VW3 is coming..... soon.....ish....sometime.
Todd06

Postby >(FM)< » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Todd06 wrote:Well FM I think we might be a bit low on active membership and I would have to give the spot to a current member if anyone is out there but you should keep your hopes up.. VW3 is coming..... soon.....ish....sometime.

Possibly*
I don't know if Tech and Lopdo have been talking but I have no clue where he would get VW3 from.

But I guess we will see?
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby jonsteederi » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Todd06 wrote:Well FM I think we might be a bit low on active membership and I would have to give the spot to a current member if anyone is out there but you should keep your hopes up.. VW3 is coming..... soon.....ish....sometime.

yea seems that riders went quite silent.... Once we used to be small and active clan. Consisting of high lvl and highly skilled players, and i think it was better that way.
4 riders = 4 leaders + acolytes as right hand men to fill up numbers was a better system for us imo.
Activity rates went down. 4 riders turns into X riders. Oz started X riders in a attempt to save it but left before it was finished... which is where things went south. Nobody picked up the leadership.

I'v been busy whit university and life in general. Still pop up in game every now and then plus rarely visit the forums. if the rumors about VW3 ever come true i might make a bit stronger comeback.
I Did not my interest towards this game. It just faded away. Mainly because most of the player base is american and i cant find games during daytime. (gtm +2) and evening/night i got other things to do.

i love to play turn based games. The simplicity and randomness of this game made me play it again and again. See ya in game maybe?
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby Tensegravz » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:45 am

A lot of thing changed here :)
The Fourth Rider....Death : Nothing Satisfies Me But Your Soul
*Death is likely more powerful than the other Horsemen, having been present since the beginning of time itself, and being one of the only constants in the Universe
Tensegravz

Postby Sincityman » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Tensegravz wrote:A lot of thing changed here :)

Yep... You disappeared.
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby BeatlesFan » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:03 am

I am requesting to know if this is an Active Clan.

You are listed on the Vortex Wars Council thread as an Active Clan which requires at least 4 active members.

Please post your status on the Vortex Wars Council thread by December 12th. That allows three weeks from now. If you don't post by then I am making a motion to have this clan removed from the Active Clans listing.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby jonsteederi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Technically the clan has been dead for several moth's already. :(
the members pop up once in a while to make a some sort of comment. Just to state that they are still around.

there just hasen't been anything in game. i dont even remember when another rider were in game at the same time as me. ( i haven't been around either)
Sad to say but i think this might be the end of Glorious riders clan.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby Sincityman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 pm

"Posted Comment."
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

PreviousNext

Return to Clans