The Killer Mantids

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The Killer Mantids

Postby Sabre » Mon May 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Congratulations on being the most active clan during the first four months of 2016!
Achievement of Most Active - This clan has been certified by the Council for being the most active in a four-month period.
Sabre

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu May 12, 2016 4:26 am

I leave tomorrow for the rest of the weekend. I will be back here on Monday.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Hi Given

Thanks for the PM and for trying to encourage the other clans.

I already have a few players who said they will play for me, so the vWo should be good to go on Saturday. Extend our 4-1 lead ;)
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby fluppa » Tue May 24, 2016 10:36 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I should be available this Saturday to do some clan battles. What times work for you? (please post in Eastern Standard Time)

We are there on Saturday, 28th May 2016 at about/around 06.00 h pm Central Europe Summertime which is equivalent to 12 pm (Noon) EST. That is the only
chance we can do on this day.
fluppa

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed May 25, 2016 2:51 pm

fluppa wrote:Image
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I should be available this Saturday to do some clan battles. What times work for you? (please post in Eastern Standard Time)

We are there on Saturday, 28th May 2016 at about/around 06.00 h pm Central Europe Summertime which is equivalent to 12 pm (Noon) EST. That is the only
chance we can do on this day.

That works.

British Bulldog wrote:I already have a few players who said they will play for me, so the vWo should be good to go on Saturday. Extend our 4-1 lead

Awesome.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat May 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Congratulations to KM. They won both games vs VWC today bringing the overall total to VWC 6 to KM 5 in the battle to reach 15 victories first. Very glad to see all of the players and clan activity today.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat May 28, 2016 7:07 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:Congratulations to KM. They won both games vs VWC today bringing the overall total to VWC 6 to KM 5 in the battle to reach 15 victories first. Very glad to see all of the players and clan activity today.

Thanks. We had a lot of fun. We should do this more often ;)

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:07 pm

I just wanted to encourage everyone to try and get in-game this Saturday at 1-3pm EST (18:00-20:00 GMT). We're hoping to have some clan battles at that time.

Also, registration for the next Vortex Wars Tournament has been open for a bit, so if you're interested, go ahead and sign up.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Dachshund » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

HI
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 pm

I just wanted to thank Lipton for helping me finish the war against Independent Fighters today. We emerged victorious with a 10-8 battle tally. Thanks to all who participated in the war!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Clans