The X Riders

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The X Riders

Postby jonsteederi » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Reznorock wrote:Im basically around when im around

Hey. Well said back there.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby jonsteederi » Sat May 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Well should have done this a while ago but better late than never.
Ill resign from this clan.
There is still couple semi active members but they dont work together towards anything.

It was pleasure to fight whit some of the best and most respected players
in the world of vortex wars.

Jon sining out.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby Sincityman » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 am

Andddddddd I have decieded to just say that. "That."
The Seventh Rider: The golden Horse of Sins - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law (a sin in the eyes of God)
Sincityman

Postby Todd06 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:13 am

Well this has been a bit bare for a while now... Looks like there is a new version coming soon. Looking to see what we have left for members that are around and then will re-structure to bring it back to a smaller base. Just post something here if you ever read it.
Todd06

Postby Reznorock » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Sounds like a plan =D
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby fluppa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Can we close this thread ? The X-Riders didn't exist as a active clan anymore since i don t know when.....
fluppa

Postby British Bulldog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:54 pm

fluppa wrote:Can we close this thread ? The X-Riders didn't exist as a active clan anymore since i don t know when.....

Terrible shout smh
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 am

fluppa wrote:Can we close this thread ? The X-Riders didn't exist as a active clan anymore since i don t know when.....

You could copy that statement and paste it on every clan thread because it's true for all of them "since I don't know when". Honestly, until VW3 comes out and the clans have an opportunity to rebuild, we shouldn't be looking to lock clan threads or have clans dissolved. Plus, I'm pretty sure that only the thread creator can request for it to be locked unless the thread contains material that breaks forums rules.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby fluppa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:39 pm

All Clans ? Played last week with Ryan and he asked me for some Clan Battles so it seems we have some active clans....
fluppa

Postby Reznorock » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 am

No, it doesn't affect you at all what so ever so why do you care? And says who? You? Considering how long VW has been around, and the riders (which were around before me and ive been around a long time) and all of the roller coaster activity over the years, I think making comments about this or any other clan is a real slap in the face to MANY players that still play after years, and if it wasn't for such players VW would very likely be dead.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

PreviousNext

Return to Clans