Vortex World Order

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Vortex World Order

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:14 pm

I plan to be on over the weekend.

If any clan leaders (Preferably not Ryan) can get a team mate, I will try and host a few Second Order games.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby British Bulldog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Potential for some clan games vs The KM.

If anyone wants to play just be in game on Saturday from 6pm GMT.

All are welcome
British Bulldog

Postby vWo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Thank you to Pekarri for helping The vWo to a 2-0 session win vs The Mantids. 10-2 to The Second Order in that one!
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

Help the game grow.....join the vWo
vWo

Postby Cedroux7 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 am

How can i join your clan ?
Cedroux7

Postby British Bulldog » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Cedroux7 wrote:How can i join your clan ?

Hello Cedroux. Apologies for the late reply I've not been on for a few weeks.

All you have to do is be online and take part in games! Unfortunately there is little to no clan activity these days.

I will get on over the weekend if anyone wants to get something sorted
British Bulldog

Postby vWo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Unfortunately due to me beating Fluppa in a game earlier he no longer wants to play any clan wars today. Hopefully he calms down and changes his mind but if not the game looks to be cancelled.
The Vortex World Order - The Chemotherapy Of Vortex Wars - The Greatest Unofficial Clan In Vortex Wars History

vWo

Postby fluppa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:15 pm

vWo wrote:Unfortunately due to me beating Fluppa in a game earlier he no longer wants to play any clan wars today. Hopefully he calms down and changes his mind but if not the game looks to be cancelled.

It was not like that. I attack Bulldog first and after a short while became the biggest. 2 Players decide then to just attack only me. Then Bulldog attack me, so I faced a 3 v 1. This goes on for the rest of the game until I
surrender. The phenomenon of being the biggest and then "all go on one" is not a phenomenon ! It is the decision of the Player whom they attack. If the Player see that a Player has already a fight with 2 and then decide
to make a 3v1 out of it I think is enough reason to stop any battle with such Player. I think this is not "fair play". If Bulldog, Badmann, H4tori and all the others who enjoy such bad playmanship come back to fair play I
would consider to do another battle with them. At 1st I expect a pm with a apologize from such Player, then we can talk again. If I don t receive any apologize I will continue to not play or convo with such player.
fluppa

Postby vWo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:56 pm

fluppa wrote:
vWo wrote:Unfortunately due to me beating Fluppa in a game earlier he no longer wants to play any clan wars today. Hopefully he calms down and changes his mind but if not the game looks to be cancelled.

It was not like that. I attack Bulldog first and after a short while became the biggest. 2 Players decide then to just attack only me. Then Bulldog attack me, so I faced a 3 v 1. This goes on for the rest of the game until I
surrender. The phenomenon of being the biggest and then "all go on one" is not a phenomenon ! It is the decision of the Player whom they attack. If the Player see that a Player has already a fight with 2 and then decide
to make a 3v1 out of it I think is enough reason to stop any battle with such Player. I think this is not "fair play". If Bulldog, Badmann, H4tori and all the others who enjoy such bad playmanship come back to fair play I
would consider to do another battle with them. At 1st I expect a pm with a apologize from such Player, then we can talk again. If I don t receive any apologize I will continue to not play or convo with such player.

You went big too quick and took the attention of the others. I took my chance when it came about and won the game. It's a war game Fluppa! people will attack you, its just a game though, it's nothing personal. You have spent too much time with Highlander you're becoming increasing like him, which is worrying.

Are you really telling me you expect an apology because I played to win the game myself, rather than help you win it?

Hearing more In game about High and Fluppa calling me an ally today? Just to reiterate - I don't ally, I just use common sense and basic tactics to try and win games. So please stop chatting shit about me just because a game went against you! Also neither Badmann or H4tori were part of the '3v1' in that game so why are they being brought into anything?

vWo

Postby British Bulldog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Clan games ahead?
British Bulldog

Postby British Bulldog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Guest77 you should come and finish what you started! Haha
British Bulldog

PreviousNext

Return to Clans