The WolfPack

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: The WolfPack

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:34 am

Vortex_Master wrote:Don't mind me, just taking a leisurely stroll through the forums.

So, am I the guy that is going to create any amount of buzz around here anymore?

No discussion since 2016 on the WP page. How sad.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Vortex_Master » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:39 pm

So, I was looking back at all the Warrior's Creed topics that exist, and I am proud to announce that I served as leader for the longest total amount of time (just over a year) without counting the Triumvirate (the Warriors Creed account shared by Drone, Rat, and myself), and I was just days away from being longest continuous leader until Drone took control under the "emergency dictatorial clause" that he pulled out of left field.

What does this have to do with WP? I joined WP after temporarily leaving WC when Drone took this action and remained with WP until Ratburntro was handed power, and I retook the position of co-leader. Also, this is a good place to reminisce. I wonder what would have changed had I joined WP instead of WC, or stayed in WP instead of returning to WC. Who would have taken the leadership role that I filled? Would Drone have remained more active? Would Rat have never left WC for Aboad's Masses, or would he have left sooner? Would I have been involved is OOS still? I think I still would have joined the KOTRT. But would WC have merged with VWC? No, they would be too proud, they would have let the clan turn to dust. Would FM have merged the Angels with WC? If so, would FM eventually leave for VWC or would he have taken on a leadership role in WC? I can go on for days. Anyway, I guess my point is just that I have had a great time, and I wouldn't change a thing. (Also, the butterfly effect is real.)

Now, can I please get some wolves to just show up. So far, I am the only active wolf in 2017, and that is scary.

Oh, also, I am now in the Eastern Standard Time zone. The CST, EST line splits Kentucky, and I happen to go to college on the eastern side of that line.

Furthermore, is it really true that HALF of the wolves are Lv. 28 (including myself)?
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 am

I'm still around.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby chris1726354 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:30 am

I think I'm level 33 or something.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:18 am

I feel, myself that the only way I would have continued to lead the Angels was if WC collapsed. And I recruited from that.
The Angels were mostly misfits. We took the members no one wanted, and people seeking a new clan after leaving/disbaning. (bears..)
But also, I would never allow my clan to merge. Not even the greatest of ally, my members could leave to join but I feel I was to "proud" to merge.
One of the 7 deadly sins. Hell you could say that clan was founded on the seven deadly sins, making the clan name basically ironic.

I've jabbered enough.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:11 am

I miss everyone. :(

chris1726354

Postby infected » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:26 am

chris1726354 wrote:I miss everyone. :(

SAME :( :( :(
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Cedroux7 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 am

How can i join this beautiful clan?
Cedroux7

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am

Cedroux7 wrote:How can i join this beautiful clan?

Do I recognize you? I may way off my mark, but I believe you're already a former member of the WolfPack.

Regardless though, the bad news is that our clan has been essentially inactive for several months now, so while we're honored you would take an interest in us, it's unfortunately a bit late for that to go anywhere.

EDIT: I just looked back at the timeline and you're not there, so I assume I remember your name from somewhere else. Also, looking back at the front page was a gateway for an unexpectedly significant amount of nostalgia I had forgotten I had for this community, and also mild regret that we were two members short of making it to 100 wolves total.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:43 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Cedroux7 wrote:How can i join this beautiful clan?

Do I recognize you? I may way off my mark, but I believe you're already a former member of the WolfPack.

Regardless though, the bad news is that our clan has been essentially inactive for several months now, so while we're honored you would take an interest in us, it's unfortunately a bit late for that to go anywhere.

EDIT: I just looked back at the timeline and you're not there, so I assume I remember your name from somewhere else. Also, looking back at the front page was a gateway for an unexpectedly significant amount of nostalgia I had forgotten I had for this community, and also mild regret that we were two members short of making it to 100 wolves total.

We can still make it. VW3 is the promised land.

chris1726354

PreviousNext

Return to Clans