INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: INDEPENDENT FIGHTERS

Postby bigbutter21 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:27 pm

game name;bigbutter game lvl;45 im here because i would like to join your clan and war and fight as a independent bersker.
bigbutter21

Postby fluppa » Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 am

Hello Bigbutter,

thank you for your application. We have a 'One clan only' policy, so as long you
have not left your other clan, we guess it is the "WolfPack", we cannot work on
your application. (Point Nr. 2 of our General Guidelines & Informations, which
you will find on our page 1).

bigbutter21 wrote:game name;bigbutter game lvl;45 im here because i would like to join your clan and war and fight as a independent bersker.
Last edited by fluppa on Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluppa

Postby bigbutter21 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:49 pm

ok ill send reply to resign from wolf pack.
bigbutter21

Postby bigbutter21 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 pm

ok i resigned what will happen if player that owns wolfpack dont take me off their list?
bigbutter21

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 am

bigbutter21 wrote:ok i resigned what will happen if player that owns wolfpack dont take me off their list?

Resignation tends to be official at the time the player has asked to be removed, whether the clan you're leaving has taken you off yet or not.

It's been a pleasure working with you, I'll have you off all the lists within two hours. I would do it immediately, but your name is in like five different places on the page and I've learned my lesson about editing walls of code with a phone.

Spoiler: show
And Fang, if I'm not allowed to remove resigning players without your consent, please give me a whack on the head and I won't do it again. Thanks. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby bigbutter21 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:20 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
bigbutter21 wrote:ok i resigned what will happen if player that owns wolfpack dont take me off their list?

Resignation tends to be official at the time the player has asked to be removed, whether the clan you're leaving has taken you off yet or not.

It's been a pleasure working with you, I'll have you off all the lists within two hours. I would do it immediately, but your name is in like five different places on the page and I've learned my lesson about editing walls of code with a phone.

And Fang, if I'm not allowed to remove resigning players without your consent, please give me a whack on the head and I won't do it again. Thanks. :)

ty for everything and nice werking with you to
bigbutter21

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue May 12, 2015 12:42 am

bigbutter21 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:

ty for everything and nice werking with you to

Doing it now, good luck in your new clan. I'll have something more to say on the clan page. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby fluppa » Tue May 12, 2015 7:46 am

Hello BigButter,

we take you up in our clan ! You will find your new signature on our page 1 within
the next days. Please post your personal informations onto the 'Player Information'
site as explained on our clan page 1. Further details will be sent to you by pm.

Last edited by fluppa on Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
fluppa

Postby British Bulldog » Tue May 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Glad to see your doing a good job with your clan Fluppa, congratulations!

Any time you want beating by the MS just let us know ;) haha
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby luckyoneab » Tue May 12, 2015 8:05 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Glad to see your doing a good job with your clan Fluppa, congratulations!

Any time you want beating by the MS just let us know ;) haha

This is the kind of moment I wish there was a like button on forums :)
luckyoneab

PreviousNext

Return to Clans