Constituency of the Rose

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Re: Constituency of the Rose

Postby Happiness » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Long overdue...
Last edited by Happiness on Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby RedFox » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

You only need 2 more members to be able to compete in the World War 2 clan game. We plan to begin this coming Monday, so hurry!
"Here, put on this bandit hat ."
RedFox

Postby Happiness » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 am

Hello all :). Sorry for my recent inactivity, but I was on vacation and had no spare time for the game/forums. I would also like to declare 2 things, the first being that this clan will henceforth be disbanded as it is sort of a failed project I suppose. Lastly, most of you don't know this but I currently work as a teacher and I had a leisurely 2 month break, but starting from August 9th, my activity will reduce greatly and come September 1st, rare will be the time when you see me active on both forums and in-game. Sorry :(
"Don't worry, be happy"
Happiness

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:55 am

Happiness wrote:Hello all :). Sorry for my recent inactivity, but I was on vacation and had no spare time for the game/forums. I would also like to declare 2 things, the first being that this clan will henceforth be disbanded as it is sort of a failed project I suppose. Lastly, most of you don't know this but I currently work as a teacher and I had a leisurely 2 month break, but starting from August 9th, my activity will reduce greatly and come September 1st, rare will be the time when you see me active on both forums and in-game. Sorry :(

You're a teacher? That's so cool.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Previous

Return to Clans