Warrior's Creed

Want to create/join clan? Do you want to check out other clan members?

Should the Founder be able to override the leader/leaders?

Yes
30%
No
30%
Depends
40%

Total votes : 20

Re: Warrior's Creed

Postby Ballsack » Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

I am in game now for the next few hours so if anyone is up for a few games come join. And if anyone needs any teaching ill happily help, just send me a pm on here and we'll sort something out.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu May 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Not any of my business, but I do have an opinion on the poll.

I don't like the rule, however - if it is a rule of the establishment of the clan that has never been changed - then that is the way that it is. Was the rule in place when you became leader? If so - then I think that is allowed. I still don't like it, but it's apparently the "contract term" that you accepted hoping it would not be invoked.

It is an established part of the WC constitution that can only technically be changed with the approval of Drone himself or with a unanimous vote by the council leaders (sans Drone) and majority vote by the council and the whole clan.

I have been against it my whole WC career, and it has been here longer. Of course, I don't really mind it being there unless he uses it, and with him rarely being active any more, the isn't a real threat that he would use it. However, it can be annoying when you are trying to put a new leader in place and then he takes over just to put a new leader in place, even if it is the same leader.

My point is that it is a rule that is very un-democratic, and can be abused at Drone's leisure. It doesn't really matter though. He's done it once, he probably won't do it again unless we get a really crappy leader, or he decides he wants things done differently.

By the way, WC keeps becoming more and more like Rome, I believe. We are to set up the Triple-Leader topic whenever that comes up, and I just realized that someone could change the password and not give it up. I guess if that happens, we'd have to make a new one, go back to the old way, or let it happen and become a dictatorship. Anyway, when are we due to switch over do you think, Rat?
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Why on earth would anyone try to hijack the account?

I vote no. Drone's a fine leader, but you two took over a long time ago and WC is a completely different clan from when he last was leader.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby British Bulldog » Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank you Vortex Master. I have been off work so i have put the extra hours in this week! I aim to keep improving and work my way up the ranks, but i know there is a big jump to the next level.

For what my opinions worth in regards to the vote. I think you all care about the clan and want it to stay alive and be as active as possible. If you all have the same goal, then I can't see a reason why it really matters. Any big disagreements could be put to a vote if necessary, but i doubt it would ever come to that.

I won't be on tomorrow but will be around Saturday night for the clan match.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri May 16, 2014 12:31 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Why on earth would anyone try to hijack the account?

I vote no. Drone's a fine leader, but you two took over a long time ago and WC is a completely different clan from when he last was leader.

Change... It affects us all. However, it seems to affect WC more than anyone. WP, for example, hasn't had many big changes.

What I always wonder though, is if it is for better or worse. We will always be WC at heart, that I am not worried about.

Like my idea of changing the ranking names. We've added a rank that is never used, but will soon be used when we get more members, why not change the names? It is so generic, and sometime confusing. "Recruits" Well... The rank, or new members? "Members" Well... The rank, or everyone? High Creed is cool though.
Vortex_Master

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri May 16, 2014 4:20 am

Vortex_Master wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Not any of my business, but I do have an opinion on the poll.

I don't like the rule, however - if it is a rule of the establishment of the clan that has never been changed - then that is the way that it is. Was the rule in place when you became leader? If so - then I think that is allowed. I still don't like it, but it's apparently the "contract term" that you accepted hoping it would not be invoked.

It is an established part of the WC constitution that can only technically be changed with the approval of Drone himself or with a unanimous vote by the council leaders (sans Drone) and majority vote by the council and the whole clan.

I have been against it my whole WC career, and it has been here longer. Of course, I don't really mind it being there unless he uses it, and with him rarely being active any more, the isn't a real threat that he would use it. However, it can be annoying when you are trying to put a new leader in place and then he takes over just to put a new leader in place, even if it is the same leader.

My point is that it is a rule that is very un-democratic, and can be abused at Drone's leisure. It doesn't really matter though. He's done it once, he probably won't do it again unless we get a really crappy leader, or he decides he wants things done differently.

By the way, WC keeps becoming more and more like Rome, I believe. We are to set up the Triple-Leader topic whenever that comes up, and I just realized that someone could change the password and not give it up. I guess if that happens, we'd have to make a new one, go back to the old way, or let it happen and become a dictatorship. Anyway, when are we due to switch over do you think, Rat?

We can switch over on the weekend. I'm counting on you to make the actual topic.
If someone changes the password and doesn't give it up, then we would revert back to this topic and try to determine who did it.
Ratburntro44

Postby chris1726354 » Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:By the way, WC keeps becoming more and more like Rome, I believe. We are to set up the Triple-Leader topic whenever that comes up, and I just realized that someone could change the password and not give it up. I guess if that happens, we'd have to make a new one, go back to the old way, or let it happen and become a dictatorship. Anyway, when are we due to switch over do you think, Rat?

Or you could stab them 23 times.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm

I will either make it tomorrow morning or Sunday. I would do it tomorrow afternoon, but I have a birthday party to attend.
Vortex_Master

Postby Drone6o3 » Sat May 17, 2014 1:04 am

Well... I call Recruits, Creedlings allot .-. soo....
Generic was what I was going for... (It was the first clan :P )
Drone6o3

Postby >(FM)< » Sat May 17, 2014 1:44 am

chris1726354 wrote:
Vortex_Master wrote:By the way, WC keeps becoming more and more like Rome, I believe. We are to set up the Triple-Leader topic whenever that comes up, and I just realized that someone could change the password and not give it up. I guess if that happens, we'd have to make a new one, go back to the old way, or let it happen and become a dictatorship. Anyway, when are we due to switch over do you think, Rat?

Or you could stab them 23 times.

Haha, reference.
Good one.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

PreviousNext

Return to Clans