Report Users

Debate tactics, organize matches, ask questions...

Report Users

Postby techgump » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 am

This topic is for reporting users in the game Vortex Wars. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE POINTS BELOW before posting your report.
  • This thread is NOT for chatting. It's only for submitting a report, or responding to one if you were axcused in a report.
  • Do NOT abuse this reporting topic please. You should only report the MOST offensive users/abuses here.
  • There is a mute button for each user, by which you can mute any user you wish not to "hear". Primarily, this is your only way to ignore a user that you feel is bothering you. Do not report minor offences, and use your mute button instead please.
  • Reports should include the offenders name.
  • Reports should include a summary of what the abuse is.
  • Reports should include a screenshot. Google how to do it if you do not know! Reports without valid a screenshot of the abuse will be ignored, as action is not taken on hearsay.
  • If you wish to report a mod as well, you may do it here.
  • Reporting is a last resort. Use your social skills to avoid conflict, or again, use your mute button!
  • This thread is only for game abuse reports. If you want to report a forum user, do so by using the "report post" button above the user's post.

Here is a link to the VW rulebook:
http://www.vortexwars.com/forum/viewtop ... f=4&t=1241
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Re: Report Users

Postby KUNDUZ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi. I want to report Atlantyk for racism and for calling me and my friend gay.

KUNDUZ

Postby KUNDUZ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Come on guys, do something. This is not the first time i'm dealing with racists. Several weeks ago a guy called me and another friend of mine (ottomanempire, you can ask him.) gypsies after learning that we are Turks. (His name was Swerwe or something, i'm not sure.) Another guy was gathering allies and attacking me for being a Turk. (I don't remember his name.) And there were many incidents like these. I don't have screenshots for everything but believe me, i've been dealing with racists for a long time. At least do something about Atlantyk.
KUNDUZ

Postby BetaGen » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Just give people some time, just because in 5 hours nobody responded, does not mean that no action will be taken.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs
IT IS TIME YOU
( •_•)
( •_•)⤺⫭■-■
(⫭■_■)
MAKE A DONATION
*YEEAAAAAAAAAAAH*
http://www.advizenow.com/
BetaGen

Postby techgump » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

First of all Kunduz, I will do something when I am able to. There are a couple of factors that limit WHEN I can do "something". a) I work b) I have to find them in the game to place action on them.
Second, the only thing I will do is issue a warning this time, as this would be his first from me.
Third, use your mute button. You don't have to "listen" to anything if you press mute. You are letting them get to you, which is all they want. Rise above it my friend.
techgump

Location: 3rd planet from a G2V star within the inner rim of the Milky Way galaxy's Orion Arm's Gould Belt

Postby furqi » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

this doesnt have to do with any user. however since u locked the last topic for reporting users, wouldnt it also make sense to un sticky it?
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Postby techgump » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:48 pm

txs
techgump

Postby KUNDUZ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

techgump wrote:First of all Kunduz, I will do something when I am able to. There are a couple of factors that limit WHEN I can do "something". a) I work b) I have to find them in the game to place action on them.
Second, the only thing I will do is issue a warning this time, as this would be his first from me.
Third, use your mute button. You don't have to "listen" to anything if you press mute. You are letting them get to you, which is all they want. Rise above it my friend.

Thanks for the answer, but i'm not satisfied. Racists should be banned permanently, but i won't push it. So i quit the game, thanks for your time. And thanks to Lopdo for VW, it was great. :)
KUNDUZ

Postby furqi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:11 am

lol techump what does txs mean, and to Kunduz, are u going to leave the earth and live on mars because there are racist people on the earth? you mind as well be in a place with no human interaction so u can guarantee that there wont be a racist? deal with it bro, enjoy the game :)
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.
- The Madman
furqi

Postby Ratburntro44 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

It means thanks.
Ratburntro44

Next

Return to General discussion