Feature request:Administrator

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Feature request:Administrator

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Sundancer wrote:
Joshua wrote:Guys, you can't just keep hitting him when he apologizes.

What happened to you? Did someone hit you on the head? Are you all right?

They hit me on the head, I said sorry and they stopped. That's how it goes. Alright*
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:35 pm

It is clear that Aboad is a bit special and therefor we should do our best to make him comfortable.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Sundancer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Life gives you shit, whether or not you're special.
techgump wrote:It's sundancer, there is no explanation.

highlander wrote:i like sundancer

No remorse, no guilt or pity...
Sundancer

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 pm

calleharnemark wrote:

It is clearing that Aboad is a bit special and therefor we should do our best to make him comfortable.

You don't know that he's special, he could just be foreign, or young. Either way, it's no authorization to be constantly hitting out at him.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Sundancer » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Joshua wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

It is clearing that Aboad is a bit special and therefor we should do our best to make him comfortable.

You don't know that he's special, he could just be foreign, or young. Either way, it's no authorization to be constantly hitting out at him.

Seriously, who are you? You're not the real Joshua. You're not my real dad!
techgump wrote:It's sundancer, there is no explanation.

highlander wrote:i like sundancer

No remorse, no guilt or pity...
Sundancer

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Sundancer wrote:
Joshua wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:It is clearing that Aboad is a bit special and therefor we should do our best to make him comfortable.

Seriously, who are you? You're not the real Joshua. You're not my real dad!

I'm pretty sure you're older than me, but I only stuck up for him because it's clear he was sorry and there's not much else he can do to rectify than say he's sorry. It's like asking for a favour from someone and then telling them they did it wrong and moving the goalposts.
Joshua

Postby progauss » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:46 pm

sorry let you guys knwo i wil not do that agian ok leave me alone or eslo plz
progauss

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Joshua wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

He keeps telling me he is a year old from Ilinois without being able to use proper grammar or spelling. He has problems in chat when people troll him and just let them piss him off without muting them. I have never seen him use words that to anyone in any other language than english even if we have many ethnicities in game. He keeps bringing back same. Topics and old topics again and again. It certainly doesn't fit the definition of foreign and he acts more like a teenager than a child. Trust me, this is very clear what it is.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Joshua wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:It is clearing that Aboad is a bit special and therefor we should do our best to make him comfortable.

He keeps telling me he is a year old from Ilinois without being able to use proper grammar or spelling. He has problems in chat when people troll him and just let them piss him off without muting them. I have never seen him use words that to anyone in any other language than english even if we have many ethnicities in game. He keeps bringing back same. Topics and old topics again and again. It certainly doesn't fit the definition of foreign and he acts more like a teenager than a child. Trust me, this is very clear what it is.

Ok, even if it is, that's still no authorization to be constantly hitting out at him.
Joshua

Postby progauss » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 pm

thankyou guys:(
progauss

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests