TO-DO list

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: TO-DO list

Postby Lopdo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 am

I will try to work that in, but I am not sure if it is possible. Maybe I will come with some kind of hack to allow this :)
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Blissinged » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm

I want the spectators update the most :D
Meep meep meeeep.
Blissinged

Postby GilmoreVisuals » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Could people in the lobby who have been afk for more than xx:xx amount of time be kicked?
Freelance Graphic Designer :: www.gilmorevisuals.co.uk
GilmoreVisuals

Postby Lopdo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

GilmoreVisuals wrote:Could people in the lobby who have been afk for more than xx:xx amount of time be kicked?

you mean in game room, or lobby (with list of games)?

Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Joshua » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm

EDIT: Noob post was here.
Last edited by Joshua on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Lopdo » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:49 pm

There are some problems with team mode. I am still not I will be doing it, I need to think it through, but as it is most wanted feature, I will probably come up with something

Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Norman Bates » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Team mode is the most wanted feature? I would rather have a map editor first.
Norman Bates

Postby Lopdo » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 pm

yep, team mode is most often mentioned, but map editor will probably come sooner

Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby 124kgf » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Is it possible to make somekind a system that would order the starting spots? I know that the idea has been that everyone can pick the spots themselves but sometimes when maps have few good starting spots and there is a lot of players in the game, it might ruin some players game when you have to pick spot right near the players who have their turns before you, and you have to start as underdog and probably after few turns, you have been eliminated because of that. And there is an other part, some players can ruin your game picking the spot right near you and then attack stuidly against you and leave own back without coverage, suddenly both players game is ruined because some other player has expanded without obstacles and conquers your areas.

So the idea what I tried to tell, is that I think it COULD be good that the starting spots would be set into the edges of the maps or atleast to place where you can defend yourself against the first attacks of the game. This would ensure, I think, that the games would be more fair for all (letting everyone expand), instead of letting the first players rule the game.

As an other solution, I suggest that the last players should have somekind of benefits in the early game, so that their game is not ruined because of bad starting spot.

This suggestion can be against the meaning of the start of the game, but this is one of the most annouying things in the game when the game is ruined before it starts :s

Sorry for putting this message in here but i didn't know where to put this, and i didn't want to start a new thread.
Well thats funny!
124kgf

Postby Lopdo » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 pm

124kgf wrote:Is it possible to make somekind a system that would order the starting spots? I know that the idea has been that everyone can pick the spots themselves but sometimes when maps have few good starting spots and there is a lot of players in the game, it might ruin some players game when you have to pick spot right near the players who have their turns before you, and you have to start as underdog and probably after few turns, you have been eliminated because of that. And there is an other part, some players can ruin your game picking the spot right near you and then attack stuidly against you and leave own back without coverage, suddenly both players game is ruined because some other player has expanded without obstacles and conquers your areas.

So the idea what I tried to tell, is that I think it COULD be good that the starting spots would be set into the edges of the maps or atleast to place where you can defend yourself against the first attacks of the game. This would ensure, I think, that the games would be more fair for all (letting everyone expand), instead of letting the first players rule the game.

As an other solution, I suggest that the last players should have somekind of benefits in the early game, so that their game is not ruined because of bad starting spot.

This suggestion can be against the meaning of the start of the game, but this is one of the most annouying things in the game when the game is ruined before it starts :s

Sorry for putting this message in here but i didn't know where to put this, and i didn't want to start a new thread.

it is practically impossible to identify good starting regions in random maps.

Lopdo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests