TO-DO list

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: TO-DO list

Postby attackbomb » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm

highlander wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:
highlander wrote:Filtering isn't sorting the problem.The problem is players acting like children making rude and vulgar game names as guests.I only want to stop this and not real guests who wish to join the game.So its best if they can still make games but can't alter the name.

I don't even read the game names anymore....

Same as you don't read thread names, Lopdo's - To-Do-List.

No offence Callenharnemark but help levels under 10 , i'll await Lopdo's answer.

I agree with highlander on this situation. There are wimps on the internet who hide behind guest accounts. Everyone has seen the offensive and idiotic game names. Justice must be served.
Everyone prepare for the giant muffin coming to our planet.
attackbomb

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:38 pm

appoint more in-game mods to help techgump out (no offense tech)
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby k999999999 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:56 am

Lopdo wrote:Here is the list of thing that we plan to implement in (near or far) future. Order of items doesn't mean they will be made in this order :)

- private games
    - whisper in chat
    - replays
    - tournaments

yeah whisper dont sound so great but everything else perfect
k999999999

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:36 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:appoint more in-game mods to help techgump out (no offense tech)

Check. :)
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 am

uh, no offense to u either but neither of u is ever on early in the day...........need some1 who can be on earlier than u guys r
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby royalblue » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:uh, no offense to u either but neither of u is ever on early in the day...........need some1 who can be on earlier than u guys r

Not you.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby mattie » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:53 am

royalblue wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:uh, no offense to u either but neither of u is ever on early in the day...........need some1 who can be on earlier than u guys r

Not you.

made that clear royal lol
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 am

True enough, ideally we would have a moderator on always, but that is unlikely as of now.

I don't think we will get any new moderators for quite awhile as it is.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby BillDoorNZ » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 am

I'd suggest that the penalty for Surrendering be increased and reflect the state of the game. The idea is to stop people from quitting for trivial reasons.

Really, it should be based on the number of other players still alive and the relative empire size & strength of the quitter, when compared to the size & strength of the remaining players.

Thus, if someone starts the game, attacks a couple of times and surrenders because they dont get the result they want, their comparative strength to others will be relatively equal and the number of other players will be large, resulting in a sever surrender score (or shard) penalty.

Later in the game, is 1 or 2 empires are large and a small empire quits, its size and strength when compared to the 'largest' empire will be trivial, resulting in much less of a loss.
BillDoorNZ

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 am

It's already bad enough. A couple of armed men broke into my house today and I had to wait two turns before I could surrender. By then, my family had been shot and the robbers were long gone. I was too late to save my wife and my daughter would have died too if we'd arrived at the hospital a minute later. Can you imagine what would have happened if your system was there?

I'm absolutely kidding, that's a good idea. :)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests