decay players in the highest ranks

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

decay players in the highest ranks

Postby pride » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 am

i was thinking i dont get to see the latter move i dont see many players on. here me out hte best part of a multiplayer base game is competition... agreed. players with the highest rate DONT want to lose thier rating so they log in on ther second account or not play at all till some some how beats them. ok i was thinking of a DECAY system to where if you didnt play a game in the past week at least one game reasonable you will take a lose in your rating by 10 for each day but they decay shouldnt go under 1500 rating. im just putting out there. i think this might have more players on more frequently and well the latter not look the same. thank you all your boi k999999999
pride

Re: decay players in the highest ranks

Postby beaver » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Thank you for the idea. I agree the problem needs to be solved. 2.5 will add a second page to the leader board, which will make it easier to get on. In 3.0, the leader board will have two views: Active Users and All Time. The active users, which will be the default view, will only show players who have played in the past month. All Time will be what we have now. If you have any other ideas, please share them.
beaver

Re: decay players in the highest ranks

Postby strafe12 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:06 am

beaver wrote:Thank you for the idea. I agree the problem needs to be solved. 2.5 will add a second page to the leader board, which will make it easier to get on. In 3.0, the leader board will have two views: Active Users and All Time. The active users, which will be the default view, will only show players who have played in the past month. All Time will be what we have now. If you have any other ideas, please share them.

I'm glad that you fulfilled this promise. :)
strafe12

Return to Feature requests