VW 3.0

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: VW 3.0

Postby highlander » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Not sure if its been requested but i'd like to see races locked when they join,if they wish to change race,they must leave the game and rejoin.Sorry about this but there is nothing worse than a cheat changing race in the 3 second countdown.
Even asking nicely no op races please doesn't stop this,
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Reznorock » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Any idea if 3.0 will be playable on a phone? like an S8+ ?
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby beaver » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 pm

I know of some people who already play VW 2.5 on their iPad, though it does occasionally crash. First, I want improve it for tablets. Implementing touch gestures, fixing bugs when using a touch keyboard, maybe make some of the buttons bigger, and reduce the GPU and CPU usage. Some of that might be in VW3, and if it is I would like to release it for Windows (versions for the iPad and Android would come later). For phones, I will need to make many changes to the UI for it to be usable on the small screen, and there are a few things that are a higher priority at this point. You could still try to play it on phones, and the s8+ might have a large enough screen.
beaver

Postby Reznorock » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Oh for sure, I would really like to see 3.0 up and running first, get onto other sites for more players, I'm waiting for that before inviting people from some groups im in, which will hopefully be a nice chunk of new players (at least 100 if not a lot more).

Whats up with the beta not transferring my account? had to make a new one.

Are we going to finally see the end of brown and magenta? maybe replace those colors with purple and silver?
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby fluppa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:08 pm

I never saw a Player named Reznorock in game since 3 years, so what is he talking about bringing 100 new players if he himselve was NEVER there?
fluppa

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:39 pm

fluppa wrote:I never saw a Player named Reznorock in game since 3 years, so what is he talking about bringing 100 new players if he himselve was NEVER there?

He is a well known player from the earlier days when Vortex Wars was at its peak. He has never really gone away. I see him from time to time in the game. You can also check when he joined forum and his posts.

He was quite active.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby British Bulldog » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:08 pm

fluppa wrote:I never saw a Player named Reznorock in game since 3 years, so what is he talking about bringing 100 new players if he himselve was NEVER there?

I played a game with him on Saturday, pleasant chap he was.

What's up with Fluppa tonight? Cmon pal what's the matter?
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Postby fluppa » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:38 pm

So you got lucky on one of his rare appearances I guess......
fluppa

Postby Reznorock » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am

It's been less than 3 years since I played, hell I played every chance I got last year, but that was kind of hard with how few players there were, and I spent a lot of hours with a window open on my other screen . I joined the forums back in 2012 and I played for around a year before I even joined the forums, hell my daughter has been playing this game longer than you.

Anyways I remember you just fine and never had a problem with you before, so whatever gnarly old oak you have lodged sideways up where your head seems to be should be removed because if I have to run around with you skittering around like a sliver of a shadow making comments about my clan thread days after I come back and having weird issues with me making a comment about trying to help bring in players then were going to have a bad time. And I believe I could get lucky and bring in at least 100, seeing as how im part of a group of over 5k people and a lot of them like gaming so I assume of those people that at least 100 of them would enjoy a game like vortex wars.
Reznorock

Postby fluppa » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:21 pm

Your daughter ? Do she played under your name ? That s why I never saw her in game.....
fluppa

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests