Proposal: new game mode

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Proposal: new game mode

Postby marvelman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:49 pm

I propose a new way to play, other than ATT or HC, besides the almost never played 1vs1. Although in many ways can name, I'll call "tactical" mode.
In this game mode the approach is as follows:

1) The first 3 races of the game will not be allowed to play in this game mode

2) Only may get to play in a game, if you have bought (the first 3 free races not counted) an equal number of races up about the number of players. Or Breed "teddy bear".

3) the color order of the players do not decide by lot to be the first to enter the red, second blue, and so on until the last player

4) Players can not choose a race chosen by another player, EXCEPT breed teddy bear

5) the last player to enter will have priority in choosing race, and so on until the first player

It could put additional restrictions on neutral races, such as can only choose one race to cost 400 except the teddy bear

Advantages to bring the match to add this new game mode:

Send more sense to buy less than other breeds quality, plus give "new blood" to the game

comented
Last edited by marvelman on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
marvelman

Re: Proposal: new game mode

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:13 pm

I don't get 4 and 5. And by first 3 races I'm guessing that you mean the 3 default races; Legionnaires, Elves, and Snow Giants.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm a bit confused as to what this describes.
Ratburntro44

Postby marvelman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:14 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I don't get 4 and 5. And by first 3 races I'm guessing that you mean the 3 default races; Legionnaires, Elves, and Snow Giants.

I have re-written the points 4 and 5, I hope you are less confused so,

And if I say the 3 races: Legionnaires, Elves, and SnowGiants

P.D: My original language is Spanish, it helps me a translator
forgive me if my writing is confusing
marvelman

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Now that 4 & 5 have been rewritten, it makes more sense. I for one believe this would be an interesting mode of gameplay.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby jonsteederi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:33 pm

this mode gives the host a big advantage. Since the host will always enter first S/He will get red every time.
Albert Einstein wrote:You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
███████████████████
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤
jonsteederi

Postby marvelman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:50 am

jonsteederi wrote:this mode gives the host a big advantage. Since the host will always enter first S/He will get red every time.

not exactly, the idea is that the red player will always be the last to choose race

even would add, it would be better than the game's creator, is always the last color you choose to race while waiting for other players to come to play
marvelman

Return to Feature requests