In Game Chat

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

In Game Chat

Postby British Bulldog » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi,

Would it possible to speak to payers in game while spectating like mods can? I know you couldn't allow just anyone to chat in game, as it would obviously give idiots chance to ruin games. But if you were in game and someone on your friends list was spectating, could we be allowed to see their chat?

Think this would help when arranging clan matches, could maybe even just let a few members of each clan have access?

Thanks
Last edited by British Bulldog on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hint: If someone keeps insulting you, mute him.
British Bulldog

Re: In Game Chat

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:43 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Hi,

Would it possible to speak to payers in game while spectating like mods can? I know you couldn't allow just anyone to chat to in game, as it would obviously give idiots chance to ruin games. But if you were in game and someone on your friends list was spectating, could we be allowed to see their chat?

Think this would when arranging clan matches, could maybe even just let a few members of each clan have acsess?

Thanks

Hmm, this would be a neat option. In EE you can chat with people who are your friends, even if they haven't bought chat. (I don't know if that's still the case.) It'd be neat to be able to talk to spectators that are on your friend list.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: In Game Chat

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm

British Bulldog wrote:Hi,

Would it possible to speak to payers in game while spectating like mods can? I know you couldn't allow just anyone to chat in game, as it would obviously give idiots chance to ruin games. But if you were in game and someone on your friends list was spectating, could we be allowed to see their chat?

Think this would help when arranging clan matches, could maybe even just let a few members of each clan have access?

Thanks

Nice idea, but I think chatting should be without payment in a free game.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Return to Feature requests