New Ideas

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

New Ideas

Postby Deuces22 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:12 am

I have a GREAT idea. Maybe when people click ban on another player because of: A) using two created accounts to win a game and then drawing at the end, or B) Account player using guest to win a game and having guest surrender when all opponents are defeated. VW should actually BAN that player! I am getting real sick and tired of playing this game and fighting against noobs and cheaters that are ruining this game. I love strategy risk style games, hence why I have been playing this game for years; ask Techgump. I remember when we both were under level 10! Anyways, I am about fed up with this kind of crap and could possibly stop playing all together.

The player that has 2 accounts that plays like style (A) ^read above;
IS: Elwood2 and MNDS. I wish that these accounts get banned immediately. I really hope I don't see them again in another game. Thank you

-Deuces22
Deuces22

Re: New Ideas

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:59 am

Deuces22 wrote:I have a GREAT idea. Maybe when people click ban on another player because of: A) using two created accounts to win a game and then drawing at the end, or B) Account player using guest to win a game and having guest surrender when all opponents are defeated. VW should actually BAN that player! I am getting real sick and tired of playing this game and fighting against noobs and cheaters that are ruining this game. I love strategy risk style games, hence why I have been playing this game for years; ask Techgump. I remember when we both were under level 10! Anyways, I am about fed up with this kind of crap and could possibly stop playing all together.

The player that has 2 accounts that plays like style (A) ^read above;
IS: Elwood2 and MNDS. I wish that these accounts get banned immediately. I really hope I don't see them again in another game. Thank you

-Deuces22

You mean everyone should be able to ban?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Return to Feature requests