60%
Yes, to replace Dragons.
7%
No.
33%

Total votes : 15

Re: Customized Race- Emulators

Postby Ratburntro44 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 am

I think the concept of it replacing dragons is utterly ridiculous and has effectively 0 chance of happening.
Ratburntro44

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:I think the concept of it replacing dragons is utterly ridiculous and has effectively 0 chance of happening.

Not if take tannenbaums and buff it and rename it. Then dragon race would be useless.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Aurora Australis » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Who wouldn't just pick 15% attack bonus?
Caution : Doesn't come with 1698-B sanity certification
http://www.facebook.com/rustgold
Aurora Australis

Postby Fangfallen » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Aurora Australis wrote:Who wouldn't just pick 15% attack bonus?

Me.

I'd take the 15% spawn or 15 % defense, depends on how I feel :D
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Reznorock » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 am

I didn't vote, I like the idea of it, but ive always thought dragons were lacking a bit considering. but for me id like to see 20% spawn, or 15% with raised defense or attack bonus.

As for the race idea, I really do like it, but id rather see 20-25 points if im going to throw money at something. what ever caused me to drop any money on dragons at all was to give to the game and because I really liked the avatar for dragons, but I never thought the stats were worth it and there was nothing to make it unique, just a mesh of reptiles and arachnids.
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby Reznorock » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:29 am

Aurora Australis wrote:Who wouldn't just pick 15% attack bonus?

thats why give it more points, like 25, and come out with a race like arachnids and reptiles but obviously with higher bonus's

and to offset said races, no boost usage for the latter races.

anyways I wouldnt just pick attack anyways. Id either balance it or go pure troop spawn.

regardless I think some tweaking is in order for races that utilize attack, defense and spawn bonus's , id really like to see each race have a different reason to be played. why pick wolves when there are terminators and you get more use out of the bonus? why play blademasters when you can use arachnids and not worry about running out of boosts too soon?

Of course id like to see more done with the races, tweaking of size to actually go with random maps (like making gigantic actually gigantic and altering whatever needs to be altered to make it so most of them arent just blob maps) game mechanics, etc etc . all depends on whether or not lopdo wants to take the time to breath more life into the game.

And as a side note, id be more than happy to pay 10 bucks for an app so I could play VW on my tablet....seriously....please
The Fifth Rider: Chaos - Without chaos the consequences will always be the same.
Reznorock

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 pm

make it buyable with shards..............not too cheap though
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby mattie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:make it buyable with shards..............not too cheap though

what a bad idea
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Reznorock » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

A very bad idea, while I imagine there have been a few new players here and there, there hasn't been a whole lot you can't buy with shards, and while thats fine for the most part, by the time anything new comes up people usually have a number of shards stashed away, not a lot is coin only, and about the only thing that is, is dragons, and they aren't exactly worth the price (but it helps fund the game so im for it).

I wouldn't mind seeing some new upgrades, maybe with one or two coin only upgrades.
Reznorock

Previous

Return to Feature requests