Prestige Mode

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Prestige Mode

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Prestige Mode- Becomes available in the shop for NO cost after you reach level 54.

When you activate Prestige Mode it CANNOT be unactivated.

Bonuses:
Special green namelate, and chat would have a silver glow.
Special Race. (no bonus)
Special Backround.
+25% permanent shards bonus.

Negatives.

-25% to all XP.
Complete reset of your level, rank, stats, and upgrades.
(Races, maps, and backrounds will be kept)

Basically once you enter Prestige Mode you start back at level 1 without and stats or upgrades, you restart and work your way back to the top whilst having all the bonuses that it will bestow upon you.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: Prestige Mode

Postby highlander » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Yeah but what stops those filled with jealousy to ally ,troll and bully the newly formed Prestige player who can't defend himself.
I can barely defend myself with everything and you want it all taken away.

No offence but once you get your first Hexagon, then come and talk to me about fairness and prestige.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:10 pm

highlander wrote:Yeah but what stops those filled with jealousy to ally ,troll and bully the newly formed Prestige player who can't defend himself.

No offence but once you get your first Hexagon, then come and talk to me about fairness and prestige.

You misunderstand me, this isn't forced... you CHOOSE to do it.

You could always have the option to toggle the nameplate and chat.

I still think this is a good idea, if all those idiots who ally troll and bully keep off.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 pm

highlander wrote:Yeah but what stops those filled with jealousy to ally ,troll and bully the newly formed Prestige player who can't defend himself.

I got my first hexagon and I agree with Fangfallen. Sure there are a lot of secret allies and flamers, but they will get caught when you report them. Otherwise, just ignore the trolls.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:29 pm

calleharnemark wrote:

I got my first hexagon and I agree with Fangfallen. Sure there are a lot of secret allies and flamers, but they will get caught when you report them. Otherwise, just ignore the trolls.

Reporting does nothing thats why i get stressed out at any small joke because i think you all have it in for me.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 pm

highlander wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Reporting does nothing thats why i get stressed out at any small joke because i think you all have it in for me.

My idea isn't a joke, I sincerely think it'd be cool to have a prestige mode, and if we did, I would use it.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 am

Sorry Fangfallen my answer was directed at Callenharnemark's post about allies and trolls.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:35 am

highlander wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:

Nah, sooner or later they do it. But there will be always be new ones. I just found another way to deal with it.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Return to Feature requests