Make player 5,6,7,8 start with double men first turn.

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Make player 5,6,7,8 start with double men first turn.

Postby necrocat219 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:30 pm

This is my suggestion to reduce the effects of going last; double the men gained by going in the second half of players. in 7 player games, it would only be players 5,6,7 and in 6 player games it would go 4,5,6 and so on. Heres what I mean in both conquer and full map; firstly in conquer, at the end of everyone's first turn everyone would have one territory but player 5,6,7 and 8 would have 3 men on their territory. In Full map mode, it would make up for having less territories linked together to join up, giving a small boost to balance the game up. I hope this makes sense, and I think it would be good to test.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Re: Make player 5,6,7,8 start with double men first turn.

Postby Ryankill » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:47 pm

And red places in a position which is good but brown places beside him and kills him for many reasons in a lot of games?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby Cirno » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Ryankill wrote:And red places in a position which is good but brown places beside him and kills him for many reasons in a lot of games?

I think necro meant in full map.
I am Cirno, the Ice fairy.
Admirer of the mighty rat and member of his glorious creed. Hope you accept me.
"If you lose your way it is because of the fairies. "( Just don't blame me!)
Cirno

Postby necrocat219 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Well it's partially reds fault if he chose a bad spot. Red can expand next turn to have a 3. Then it is about luck. At the moment, the players that get trolled are often the dumbasses, but I do see your point.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Ryankill » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm

necrocat219 wrote:Well it's partially reds fault if he chose a bad spot. Red can expand next turn to have a 3. Then it is about luck. At the moment, the players that get trolled are often the dumbasses, but I do see your point.

And let's say a smart troll then even expands again in borders, it's the trolls to win, and this makes people want to troll
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby necrocat219 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 pm

True, unfortunately. Hmm...
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby highlander » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:03 pm

necrocat219 wrote:Well it's partially reds fault if he chose a bad spot. Red can expand next turn to have a 3. Then it is about luck. At the moment, the players that get trolled are often the dumbasses, but I do see your point.

So your saying i'm a dumbass because i get trolled a lot, i think its the troll who is the dumbass for not playing fair.Also Red usually picks the best spot, hence the reason he gets trolled.Then there false guests who just troll because they hate.Some troll because they're secret allied to each other or another in game,others troll because they double accounted.

So calling those who get trolled dumbasses is not very nice, in fact its rude.
Nobody can stop being trolled.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:12 pm

highlander wrote:

So your saying i'm a dumbass because i get trolled a lot, i think its the troll who is the dumbass for not playing fair.Also Red usually picks the best spot, hence the reason he gets trolled.Then there false guests who just troll because they hate.Some troll because they're secret allied to each other or another in game,others troll because they double accounted.

Often, not always...
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 pm

highlander wrote:

Read my latest reply to Ryan for my up to dat oppinion on this.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Return to Feature requests