Race Idea:Opportunists

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Race Idea:Opportunists

Postby ho6731 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi all
Opportunists
They use anything to change environment against enemies and trained to defense against Soldiers guard also they are good Axeman.
They receive +15% defense bonus when their enemies attack to them from defense boosted land.
buy able just with coins

sorry for my bad english
Last edited by ho6731 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ho6731

Re: Race Idea:Opportunists

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Wait, so shouldn't their opponents just skip the boost until after the attack and be done with the problem?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby ho6731 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:34 pm

yes they can put def boost when their attack done but they have Serious problem for next attack. but trees cant skip :lol: .
ho6731

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Wait, so shouldn't their opponents just skip the boost until after the attack and be done with the problem?

Then it would never be worth to place boosts?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:32 pm

It's not just that as a case - in 8 player games there will be many situations that you would have put down a defence boost that would be useful later on. Also, when you put down a defence boost it's usually if you want to hold out that border for a few turns. With this boost, this would mean that the oppertunist race would be a decent counter against this, preventing them from eating you up e.g. they start in a corner behind you, and you trap them there, they will almost definitely put a defense boost. It's also got the anti-troll factor, so I approve.

To make it more clean cut however, I think it should be a +20% boost. Also I don't like the name, Lopdo could probably come up with a halloween theme race though with that bonus.

+1, hope it becomes a race :)
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby ho6731 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:42 pm

necrocat219 wrote:It's not just that as a case - in 8 player games there will be many situations that you would have put down a defence boost that would be useful later on. Also, when you put down a defence boost it's usually if you want to hold out that border for a few turns. With this boost, this would mean that the oppertunist race would be a decent counter against this, preventing them from eating you up e.g. they start in a corner behind you, and you trap them there, they will almost definitely put a defense boost. It's also got the anti-troll factor, so I approve.

To make it more clean cut however, I think it should be a +20% boost. Also I don't like the name, Lopdo could probably come up with a halloween theme race though with that bonus.

+1, hope it becomes a race :)

1.this would be anti-troll
2.trees are only race we havent any race against them but near all race like spiders and reptiles or demon and angel or werewolve and frankenstein have it,i think we should make it to balance their power and why just with coins? cause trees are buy able only with coins like werewolve and frankenstein but it back to lopdo he know better
ho6731

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 am

I think it would be cool if you got the bonus when they attack boosted against you.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Return to Feature requests