Customized cursors in shop.

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Customized cursors in shop.

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:54 pm

What if Lopdo made cursors to customize in shop and play with? That would be awesome with a risk themed cursor or maybe a cursor that looks like a race from the game or something...
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Re: Customized cursors in shop.

Postby Fangfallen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:43 pm

calleharnemark wrote:What if Lopdo made cursors to customize in shop and play with? That would be awesome with a risk themed cursor or maybe a cursor that looks like a race from the game or something...

Lovely idea.

It be great even if it's only used to please the eyes, though I think it'd be cool if it had a small passive bonus (+2% attack, etc)
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby royalblue » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:21 am

calleharnemark wrote:What if Lopdo made cursors to customize in shop and play with? That would be awesome with a risk themed cursor or maybe a cursor that looks like a race from the game or something...

That would be really cool for races like the Dragons and the Wolves, because those would just make great cursors. But I would feel bad for all the Arachnid users who have spiders crawling around on their screen.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby highlander » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:59 pm

royalblue wrote:

That would be really cool for races like the Dragons and the Wolves, because those would just make great cursors. But I would feel bad for all the Arachnid users who have spiders crawling around on their screen.

At least the spiders would catch Techgump's damn fly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:21 pm

highlander wrote:
royalblue wrote:

At least the spiders would catch Techgump's damn fly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

True, but Techgumps's fly hasn't been buzzing lately :(
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Return to Feature requests