Mute moderators

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Mute moderators

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 pm

The problem is no-one is harrassing you , thats all in your head.We are all here for the fun but your the one thats barking orders at your clan members and shouting on chatzy kill highlander first.Do you see me taking offence.
You'll never fit in unless you change your attitude Autunmwolf17,the game is war and sometimes it gets a little heated but you never let go.No matter how a player tries to avoid up-setting you you'll still take a hissy fit.The other game not one knight said much but you went on a hissy pissy fit called Calleharnemark STUPID in front of seven other players but yet to still say sorry publicly and that more than a week ago.I don't beleive you or necrocat219 when you say the clan decided it would be best for the ratings and save time.Because the wolf-pack always makes a thread to decide the most trivial matters,(you made a thread to decide which colour to use)so why on an important matter there was no poll for a vote.

As for your attitude ,your first sentence , where do you get of thinking your that important.
Also will you stop changing your age,you were 17 when joined vortex-wars,so you told everyone.Then you said your real age is 27,now your just days away from your 21st,really Autunmwolf17 being a habitual liar is it any wonder no-one trusts you anymore.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm

highlander wrote:The problem is no-one is harrassing you , thats all in your head.We are all here for the fun but your the one thats barking orders at your clan members and shouting on chatzy kill highlander first.Do you see me taking offence.
You'll never fit in unless you change your attitude Autunmwolf17,the game is war and sometimes it gets a little heated but you never let go.No matter how a player tries to avoid up-setting you you'll still take a hissy fit.The other game not one knight said much but you went on a hissy pissy fit called Calleharnemark STUPID in front of seven other players but yet to still say sorry publicly and that more than a week ago.I don't beleive you or necrocat219 when you say the clan decided it would be best for the ratings and save time.Because the wolf-pack always makes a thread to decide the most trivial matters,(you made a thread to decide which colour to use)so why on an important matter there was no poll for a vote.

As for your attitude ,your first sentence , where do you get of thinking your that important.
Also will you stop changing your age,you were 17 when joined vortex-wars,so you told everyone.Then you said your real age is 27,now your just days away from your 21st,really Autunmwolf17 being a habitual liar is it any wonder no-one trusts you anymore.

Where did he talk about his age lastly? You are the one getting offtopic now, still you were the one who wanted to stop that. And even if you choose to continue this it's still not the original topic. Also about making threads; as long as it is in offtopic section it is where it belongs. About me: Why would he need to forgive me in public? That's a private matter between us. I like that you stand up for me, but no need to go that far. Thanks anyway.
To get back on original topic: Mods should be able to change to a "regular user" mode where they can be muted and be treated like average players and deal with their personal problem. Then a mod mode where they can make announcements and moderat, enforce the rules and whatever we need to do. This could also work as a disguise to check secret allies in game where they can reveal themselves thinking no mod knows.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:32 pm

OKAY the original topic Lopdo will not do all that work because some player takes a hissy pissy fit everytime he leaves the forum.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Hig » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:29 pm

highlander wrote:The problem is no-one is harrassing you , thats all in your head.We are all here for the fun but your the one thats barking orders at your clan members and shouting on chatzy kill highlander first.Do you see me taking offence.

He was 13 when he signed up so he is probably 14 now. And he's quickly becoming the new Lance.
Hig

Postby neoexdeath » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Hig wrote:

He was 13 when he signed up so he is probably 14 now. And he's quickly becoming the new Lance.

And look who we have here...
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Quite frankly, I was just stating the thought processes that went behind when I was making the clan policies, so I don't know why you 'don't believe me'. Also I'm not having a 'hissy fit', if you read what I talked about the primary issue was adressing why this is a good clan policy. Please don't make assumptions, I have no problems with you, and if you haven't noticed in all the time I've been in wolfpack I have never interfiered in the personal issues you and Autumn have with each other as it's none of my business, so don't involve my name. And to answer to you saying you 'don't believe' that I made this clan with honest intentions, tough. I made it with honest and transparent intentions, and it's none of your business.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I said I was 27 for my first few months of the game the few times that people asked, because I didn't feel it mattered and that seemed like a good way of keeping it from mattering. Later, before I even joined the forums, I started telling people my real age, which is 14 (almost 15), because it really doesn't matter. Admittedly, I did bring up an older age once or twice very early on again because I felt it was an easy way to help deal with those who we're behaving immaturely.

Now please, support the idea, or don't, but realize that I'm trying to avoid fights by asking for this feature and stop trying to start new ones here.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I said I was 27 for my first few months of the game the few times that people asked, because I didn't feel it mattered and that seemed like a good way of keeping it from mattering. Later, before I even joined the forums, I started telling people my real age, which is 14 (almost 15), because it really doesn't matter. Admittedly, I did bring up an older age once or twice very early on again because I felt it was an easy way to help deal with those who we're behaving immaturely.

Now please, support the idea, or don't, but realize that I'm trying to avoid fights by asking for this feature and stop trying to start new ones here.

I don't see it fit to do that in any position....
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm not bothered about your policies you cheat your lower levels all you want,i was just stating that its unfair,thats all.As for saying i don't beleive you voted in a clan poll for this policy ,i still don't because you vote for colours why not a surrendering policy.It just feels weird that all of a sudden you had a hidden vote.As i said i'm not interested how you run your clan internal affairs are nothing to do with me but you can't help other clans ridicule of an unfair policy.As for dragging your name here,you did that yourself by entering into the debate, so hissy pissy somewhere else .
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Hidden vote? It's just a simple update on clan policy that isn't hard to understand :| Knights are the only clan to bring this up and other clans are fine and like the way we work.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests