Mute moderators

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Mute moderators

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 am

Lopdo wrote:seems quite inconvenient. I am more interested in why would you want that. Is some of the mods causing any troubles or do you often mute players that do not annoy/insult/bully/... you?

He has trouble with Karen. :roll:
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Lopdo wrote:seems quite inconvenient. I am more interested in why would you want that. Is some of the mods causing any troubles or do you often mute players that do not annoy/insult/bully/... you?

Mute button is to solve problems that disappear if you ignore them. If a mod have a problem with you it's likely to be something important. No matter the case here, if we learn to ignore them we don't need it either way...
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am

Autunmwolf17 has issuse's he think he can act like a mod , thinks he can dictate to others and treat his own clan members like dirt( calling Calleharnemark stupid in a clan game ).

There was no dierect attack from mod Karen219 on Autunmwolf17, she meerly protected herself .If Autunmwolf17 can't take criticism openly then he should not play multi-player games.

When Autunmwolf17 dictated to his fellow clan members, that after there win they should surrender in rank , the lowest then him.The Knights laughed at this( karen219 is part of the knights clan)saying surviving members still in game when the knights win we always draw.Autunmwolf17 took this as a personnel attack as how to run his clan.We were clearly stating the fairness of a draw for the whole team.Autunmwolf17 then muted us all but clearly got more enraged because karen219 is a mod.If the kid can't play a game without throwing his rattle out the pram every 5 seconds then he should quit.
As for bring yourself into this Lopdo i hope you'll see there is no case against Karen219 who was just enjoying a game until someone dropped there rattle.Autunmwolf17 has his finger on the mute button 24\7,sneeze the wrong way and he mutes you.

I'LL state again for the wolf-pack ,this arguement started because Autunmwolf17 was dictating surrendering terms to his own clan.We the knights laughed because we always draw.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby necrocat219 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:11 am

I'm the one who suggested and implemented the rule that we surrender in order of in-game ranking, I decided to in order to reduce waiting times between games, and as those with lower ratings would benefit least from coming first (would lose it again) that that would be the policy. In critiquing the way our clan agreed would be the fairest was and fastest way to not keep other clans waiting for us to play their next match (Such as after that game you described), ''The Knights laughed at this'' doesn't seem like the players who laughed are open minded, did they even consider what the reasons might be for doing this?

Did Autumnwolf dictate his members? No, just because you want to drag out the game so that you can all have a 'fair share of xp and rating' at the cost of keeping opposing clans waiting doesn't give you the right to laugh at us. In fact, I thought it was a rather smart idea to save time. Don't make arguments based on fair clan policy, it isn't cool.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 am

Firstly Necrocat219 were you in the game and seeing Autunmwolf17's general attitude ? NO.
Secondly us laughing was in a joking fashion and not the idea to pick an arguement.
Thirdly my post was not to pick an arguement but to prove to Lopdo that a mod was not out of order,unlike your clan leaders post,i'll use your quote necrocat219 don't take a hissy pissy fit if you weren't there.

You keep saying the clan decided and you thought it was a great idea to save time.
I've not seen any clan get a hissy fit about waiting.
As for saving time , you think saving another 4\6 turns saves that much time.So your clan policy is to treat lower levels as dirt because sharing the xps is useless (quote:as those of lower ratings would benefit least from coming first)But you clearly miss-read my post ,if this was the case why didn't Autunmwolf17 tell guineazilla to surrender last as his rating was higher than Autunmwolf17's.Now Necrocat219 you can't pick here,you said higher ratings surrender last was your clan policy not Autunmwolf17 dictating he should surrender last because hes clan leader and the highest level,so which is it necrocat219. if its ratings then Guineazilla should surrender last.
If its level\rank then Autunmwolf17 surrenders last.
Either way it saves little time and doesn't create a friendly clan atmosphere that the wolf-pack tries to advertise.
You also clearly skipped over the part that Autunmwolf17 has hissy fits every clan game ,with barking orders and calling clan members stupid.
Also can you tell me any player in the whole game who doesn't lose ratings during a day or are you suggesting that Autunmwolf17 is incapable of losing his ratings.Also when other more friendlier high wolf-pack members captain your team they draw with there fellow members.Is this breaking a wolf-pack law.

Really Necrocat219 take a chill pill not a hissy fit before typing utter droll,if this was your clan policy then why didn't Autunmwolf17 state it in any of his ranting posts,especially the one posted and directed at Lopdo.You'd think a clan leader would remember his own dictatorship rules.

ps. i'm not looking for an arguement just saying what i saw in the game , which clearly you did not Necrocat219.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby Lopdo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:45 am

Interesting stuff. What wolfpack is doing is clear sign of really bad leadership, but then again, it is their clan and it is their internal matter. I would just like to point out that good leader would never do anything like it, but there aren't a lot of good leaders in the world.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:58 am

highlander wrote:Firstly Necrocat219 were you in the game and seeing Autunmwolf17's general attitude ? NO.
Secondly us laughing was in a joking fashion and not the idea to pick an arguement.
Thirdly my post was not to pick an arguement but to prove to Lopdo that a mod was not out of order,unlike your clan leaders post,i'll use your quote necrocat219 don't take a hissy pissy fit if you weren't there.

You keep saying the clan decided and you thought it was a great idea to save time.
I've not seen any clan get a hissy fit about waiting.
As for saving time , you think saving another 4\6 turns saves that much time.So your clan policy is to treat lower levels as dirt because sharing the xps is useless (quote:as those of lower ratings would benefit least from coming first)But you clearly miss-read my post ,if this was the case why didn't Autunmwolf17 tell guineazilla to surrender last as his rating was higher than Autunmwolf17's.Now Necrocat219 you can't pick here,you said higher ratings surrender last was your clan policy not Autunmwolf17 dictating he should surrender last because hes clan leader and the highest level,so which is it necrocat219. if its ratings then Guineazilla should surrender last.
If its level\rank then Autunmwolf17 surrenders last.
Either way it saves little time and doesn't create a friendly clan atmosphere that the wolf-pack tries to advertise.
You also clearly skipped over the part that Autunmwolf17 has hissy fits every clan game ,with barking orders and calling clan members stupid.
Also can you tell me any player in the whole game who doesn't lose ratings during a day or are you suggesting that Autunmwolf17 is incapable of losing his ratings.Also when other more friendlier high wolf-pack members captain your team they draw with there fellow members.Is this breaking a wolf-pack law.

Really Necrocat219 take a chill pill not a hissy fit before typing utter droll,if this was your clan policy then why didn't Autunmwolf17 state it in any of his ranting posts,especially the one posted and directed at Lopdo.You'd think a clan leader would remember his own dictatorship rules.

ps. i'm not looking for an arguement just saying what i saw in the game , which clearly you did not Necrocat219.

Just some things.
1. Necrocat219 never claimed he was in the game.
2. Necrocat219 didn't say it wqas to give fair share of rating.
3. The time used when a team won and they are waiting for draws can used to decide on next match. That way we wouldn't need to save time.
4. I think wolf needs more field training as a leader. He is clearly much more on forum than in the game.
5. What about the clan matches without wolf? By your logic they should been better...
6. This is offtopic.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby highlander » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 am

point.
3. You have chatzy and can decide will playing to the draw - so your point fail.

5.The games are clearly better when Fangfallen or Chris1726354 captain.

Ps. its very admirable of you to defend your clan leader Calleharnemark but no player should be called stupid by there clan leader at anytime.Like you were.
Scotland The Brave

highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:18 am

highlander wrote:point.
3. You have chatzy and can decide will playing to the draw - so your point fail.

5.The games are clearly better when Fangfallen or Chris1726354 captain.

Ps. its very admirable of you to defend your clan leader Calleharnemark but no player should be called stupid by there clan leader at anytime.Like you were.

I am not defending him.
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:27 am

Lopdo wrote:Interesting stuff. What wolfpack is doing is clear sign of really bad leadership, but then again, it is their clan and it is their internal matter. I would just like to point out that good leader would never do anything like it, but there aren't a lot of good leaders in the world.

You do realize you're practically forcing me to read everything now, just so I can defend myself against whatever they said?

Whatever it is, it can probably be summed up by saying: They harassed me one too many times and I'd like to be able to mute Karen as well so that I can enjoy a game with my friends without being bothered. I made a clan to spend time with people I liked and to help get to the better games and all. I didn't want everything to be serious where you get assaulted and called stupid if anybody on your team makes a bad move or says the wrong thing on forums to one of them (the Knights, for the most part) Adding the mod mute thing wouldn't make invulnerable to mods, they can still talk to me if they need to (and I only need it for one of them), it would just help me to be a better leader and friend to my clan and to enjoy your game more.

I also noticed something about our surrendering protocol. I set that up on Cat's suggestion because of games where we had four people left or had won quickly so that we could pay the other team the courtesy of not making them wait for another round. If the draw comes up, we take it, and if they aren't waiting, we battle it out but don't kill so everyone can still draw. And with the exception of that one recent game, I usually take the surrender for my team (and we decided to draw that one anyway)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests