Feature Requests

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Feature Requests

Postby P4n4c3a » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I agree with ratburn. And no high, I am not rat.

Mods should be given more authority due to their few numbers.

Also, I only see this game getting popular. It might just be me, but the community where I come from has growing interest in this game.
P4n4c3a

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:Unfortunately the game is on it's way out, I don't think Lopdo would focus on making chat channels, although the rest of the ideas seem feasible.

The thing about games of this size is that there is a perfectly reasonable chance of it being in a stage of growth again 2 weeks from now.

I think the main thing that needs to be done with moderators is giving them the ability to ban someone without actually having to find them in-game.

I guess so, but lets be brutally honest here, on his own, or as how the game is at the moment, it isn't attractive enough to keep most players on permanently. The competitive side and both the casual side are lacking. Small examples of things he could do to improve the user experience are:

-Replace hints menu with how flaming will make you less likely to win, asking to be allies is frowned upon and such
-Balance out the races and more to make the game more competitive, and so in turn encourage more hardcore players to stay
-Make a seperate line between rated and non rated games, and have random matchups to reduce premade teams

etc. etc. Those may be individual and hard to input, but I certainly know that the first 2 of the 3 are very easy to do, have been suggested and have not been implemented, surprising as it's players that get the best impression of the game that spend money on it.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby jwl1000 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 pm

P4n4c3a wrote:1.) What happens when the guests create the games?

don't join them :) make your own just like it

P4n4c3a wrote:2.) It doesn't matter if they read it or not. By having the rules, they are bound by the because they read them. In addition mods follow those rules.

i haven't really noticed a need for this, but i guess it could be helpful

P4n4c3a wrote:5.) It seems you haven't noticed. Try joining the chat and look at the player in the top. Keep joining and you will see that it changes.

uh...what? what chat are you speaking of? are you talking about the main lobby where everyone can talk, or the waiting lobby before a game starts??
P4n4c3a wrote:In reality there are multiple lobbies. The private and clan channels are extra and I know they would require a lot of code. I would at least like the pub lobbies be available to choose from.

it is still very unclear to me what you are trying to say, please specify what it is you are talking about
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby P4n4c3a » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:45 pm

1.) I'm not sure if you noticed but some of the game names are:

Karen is a pedophile

chess is a faggot

Karen is a rapist

And so on and so on... :( At the very least, guests should not be able to make their own games. Futhermore, their names should only be confined to guest12312312 and some numbers.

2.) There's not one single chat while you wait to join a game. There's at least 2. Possibly 3 lobbies.
P4n4c3a

Postby jwl1000 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:51 pm

P4n4c3a wrote:1.) I'm not sure if you noticed but some of the game names are:

Karen is a pedophile

chess is a faggot

Karen is a rapist

And so on and so on...

yes i have noticed this, and i agree with Mattie, they shouldn't be aloud to make games

P4n4c3a wrote:2.) There's not one single chat while you wait to join a game. There's at least 2. Possibly 3 lobbies.

I'm sorry but i really don't understand what you are saying. you want more lobbies while waiting for a game that you like? what do you mean by "There's at least 2. Possibly 3 lobbies." is that what you want or...? im thoroughly confused
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby Guest77 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 pm

While I do agree guests should be a *bit* more limited, I do not agree that they shouldn't make games. I do think that, at most, they shouldn't be able to RENAME the game.
Guest77

Postby Ratburntro44 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Guest77 wrote:While I do agree guests should be a *bit* more limited, I do not agree that they shouldn't make games. I do think that, at most, they shouldn't be able to RENAME the game.

This is a good idea.
Ratburntro44

Postby calleharnemark » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Guest77 wrote:While I do agree guests should be a *bit* more limited, I do not agree that they shouldn't make games. I do think that, at most, they shouldn't be able to RENAME the game.

This is a good idea.

Good idea, but I would prefer if guests couldn't make games at all. Also then not change their guest names such as GuestWhateveroffensiveshit.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby mattie » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:48 pm

calleharnemark wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:

This is a good idea.

Good idea, but I would prefer if guests couldn't make games at all. Also then not change their guest names such as GuestWhateveroffensiveshit.

My idea :)
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 pm

i would like the VW team to make a button in forums that allows u to bring files into ur posts by just 1 clik. Im trying 2 report a guy and its becoming a pain..........im supposed to save my Microsoft Word file with Paint and then create an Imageshack.us account so that i can do sumthing with my file so that i can finally put it in a post!! Im wondering if it isnt possible 2 put in a 'attach file' button or sumthing of the sort in the options.
thnx
GivinUDaHimelik
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests