Nords

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Nords

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm

(Ragnarok active) - Increases attack/defence by 30% and lose no men due to attrition, but -90% spawn bonus.

The bonus isn't active during the game, and comes into effect when you choose to, or it comes into effect over the course of 50 turns.
Last edited by necrocat219 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Re: Nords

Postby Joshua » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh shit, that's a dilemma.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Want to be able to turn on awesome reckless mode :D

It's a reference to the Ragnarok in Age of Mythology, where all your workers become elite soldiers, and you can't make any more workers; you give it all up and go for game or defeat!
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby progauss » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm

that nice race there :)
progauss

Postby Joshua » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

necrocat219 wrote:Want to be able to turn on awesome reckless mode :D

It's a reference to the Ragnarok in Age of Mythology, where all your workers become elite soldiers, and you can't make any more workers; you give it all up and go for game or defeat!

Ragnarok was like, Viking Armageddon.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Joshua wrote:
necrocat219 wrote:Want to be able to turn on awesome reckless mode :D

Ragnarok was like, Viking Armageddon.

That is damn awesome *w*
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Joshua » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Actually, I think it was more a Judgement Day/Rapture really. Not totally sure, I just know it's a map in Halo that used to be called Valhalla (Viking Heaven). And in Lord of Ultima the second alliance I joined was called Ragnarok. Then I left it, joined DaHammerCrew (Best in the game woot), became leader of DaHammerCrew and got declared war on by like the top five alliances after me all at once. My general (Called like Lionheart or something) took care of it. How did I even get onto this subject.
Joshua

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Aha awesome! :D The only thing I can say is I know 2 people that are really good at it and one claimed to be in top 5... something like angelsomething... yeah. I'll stop talking now.
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby Joshua » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Really good at what? LoU? There's more than one world, so I doubt if they'd be on the one I used to be on, but we held the record for quickest win.
Joshua

Postby necrocat219 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Joshua wrote:Really good at what? LoU? There's more than one world, so I doubt if they'd be on the one I used to be on, but we held the record for quickest win.

Wow thats fantastic, the opposing team must have suicided! :D

I'm afraid I know nothing about halo sorry :?
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Next

Return to Feature requests