In-Game Tournament.

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

In-Game Tournament.

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:03 am

Lopdo, PLEASE host an in-game tournament. People should have a month to sign up.. it can be as big as you want. The champion of the tourney could win something amazing. heck you could set it up so theres an entry fee of 50 shards Winner takes all! Or just give a warcoin reward. It would be AMAZING to have a system to do tournaments.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Re: In-Game Tournament.

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Bringing this baaaack... Did you even see this Lopdo?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:15 pm

There should be prize games...
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lopdo » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 am

I did see it (I see everything in bug report and feature requests), but I did not have time back then. I still do not have time to organize and oversee it, but if someone is willing to take over, I could maybe handle some ingame promotion and award some prizes to winners.

We will need to come up with rules and handle registrations, no idea how big it would be, but I think that it would be better to have more than one organizer. If there are any volunteers, write it here and I will pick some.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Chess435 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:51 am

Lopdo wrote:I did see it (I see everything in bug report and feature requests), but I did not have time back then. I still do not have time to organize and oversee it, but if someone is willing to take over, I could maybe handle some ingame promotion and award some prizes to winners.

We will need to come up with rules and handle registrations, no idea how big it would be, but I think that it would be better to have more than one organizer. If there are any volunteers, write it here and I will pick some.

Well, we already have Fangfallen's Vortex Tourneys for both individual players and clans. #2 is already in progress (stickied in general discussion), so perhaps #3, which is currently in the planning stages here, could be for prizes. I'd be willing to help out with the organization if needed.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:07 am

Fang first, but I want to volunteer too.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby highlander » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Fang first, but I want to volunteer too.

There you go again ( I WANT ).The correct term would be I Wish or i would like.This is Fangfallens game and with Chess435 help i think they'll decide who's best for this job.Besides we wouldn't want it to be another Autunmwolf17 Society.Until you show some maturity with the clan wars and resume all wars i don't think your the right sort of person for the job.I'll leave the decissions up to Fangfallen and Chess435 after all i didn't see anybody asking for a volunteers yet, i'd prefer if they PM'd there choice to the player themselves for this games council .

PS. Autunmwolf17 you've ruined one good thing for vortex-wars don't ruin another.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:20 pm

I read this as a guest first, unfortunately. "I want to volunteer" is correct, Lopdo actually asked for volunteers and really the only thing more correct to say is "I am volunteering". As for the clan wars, I've been completely ready to play against you, it was Karen who ended the wars and the both of you who suggested that I don't play them, so really, if we're going by that, your clan is "being immature" (not my words, but yours). And it was you who started it too (referring to a few members of your clan, you included) by being arrogant and childish.

You've done your best to ruin clan wars entirely, both in the Knights and even more with the Renegades.

Now, given what you just said, I'd guess you've probably been saying a lot of the same things to me in the game and on the forums, because I seriously doubt you have only started now. And since this is the only one I've even read, I don't think I can be blamed for continuing the fights either. Just stop trying to make a huge fight over every thing and enjoy the game.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Lopdo wrote:I did see it (I see everything in bug report and feature requests), but I did not have time back then. I still do not have time to organize and oversee it, but if someone is willing to take over, I could maybe handle some ingame promotion and award some prizes to winners.

I wouldn't mind helping with that at all, if you can use me, you are welcome to do so.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm

I never said you shouldn't play,Karen suggested if your uncormfortable then you shouldn't but no-one said don't play.But thats off topic .And again your hate rules your mind like a spoilt child.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Next

Return to Feature requests