terrain

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: terrain

Postby legoman » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am

oh I see you guys took my idea the wrong way here is an example of what a mountian would do

you have a 3 on a mountain and an enemy has a 4 he attacks you, he rolls 19 while you roll 17 but because of your mountain you actually have 19 so the battles a tie

basically you dont get an extra die just 1 extra point to your roll or whatever

Edit: Either way would work but might make it imposssible to defeat an 8 on a mountian
I am a member of the Warriors Creed I will stand by my allies and clan members until the bitter end, the strength of one does not matter when there are many.
legoman

Postby necrocat219 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:53 pm

legoman wrote:oh I see you guys took my idea the wrong way here is an example of what a mountian would do

you have a 3 on a mountain and an enemy has a 4 he attacks you, he rolls 19 while you roll 17 but because of your mountain you actually have 19 so the battles a tie

Edit: Either way would work but might make it imposssible to defeat an 8 on a mountian

That's a % increase as described (e.g. 5% adds 1 point onto rolls of 20 or more) and I think it would be easier and make more sense to do it using %
The simple, the best.
necrocat219

Postby legoman » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:56 pm

well maybe but I like a plus 1 to your roll because then % bonuses would only take place is you got a high roll so it would be better for early in game
I am a member of the Warriors Creed I will stand by my allies and clan members until the bitter end, the strength of one does not matter when there are many.
legoman

Postby chris1726354 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 pm

necrocat219 wrote:
legoman wrote:oh I see you guys took my idea the wrong way here is an example of what a mountian would do

That's a % increase as described (e.g. 5% adds 1 point onto rolls of 20 or more) and I think it would be easier and make more sense to do it using %

+1 would be added if you got a 1 or a 48, so you wouldn't have to get 20 or 40 for the extra.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Previous

Return to Feature requests