Clans Ideas 4 VW2

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Re: Clans Ideas 4 VW2

Postby chris1726354 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Fangfallen wrote:Wolfpack is active enough to keep from fading into oblivion..
Autumn how many members that WP has recruited in the past 3 months are still active?

There are at least 9 active members on both the forum and the game.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby progauss » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:31 pm

are they
progauss

Postby BeatlesFan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Lopdo wrote:Clans are planned, they are just bit tricky and sadly, I don't have a minute of free time right now (and it looks like I won't have anytime soon :( ) so it will have to wait

Lopdo wrote:I believe I talked about clans a bit in new rating proposal thread. Don't expect too much, clanwars will be probably just bunch of 1v1 battles because there is no good way how to make teams work (none that I would like, I know there was dozen different setups proposed). Clans will be more about community than competitions, but there will be battles and leaderboards etc

**Cough**
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby mattie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 pm

Lopdo wrote:I believe I talked about clans a bit in new rating proposal thread. Don't expect too much, clanwars will be probably just bunch of 1v1 battles because there is no good way how to make teams work (none that I would like, I know there was dozen different setups proposed). Clans will be more about community than competitions, but there will be battles and leaderboards etc

am how about having a setting saying team match and have 3 player names on top then vs the bottom 3 players name and you put a disable setting
so you cant attack your own team mates and when you defeat your enemy you can just draw
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby Ryankill » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 pm

mattie wrote:

am how about having a setting saying team match and have 3 player names on top then vs the bottom 3 players name and you put a disable setting
so you cant attack your own team mates and when you defeat your enemy you can just draw

This was thought of before, and if someone on your team cuts across and blocks the rest of your team, the other teams will have a easy win :mrgreen:
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Ryankill wrote:
mattie wrote:

This was thought of before, and if someone on your team cuts across and blocks the rest of your team, the other teams will have a easy win :mrgreen:

Which would mean more teamwork is required, which is the point of team games, right?

chris1726354

Postby Ryankill » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:08 pm

No players would like it coz of the trolls that play it?
-Damon, sure as hell doesn't look like it

You too lucky
Ryankill

Postby chris1726354 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Ryankill wrote:No players would like it coz of the trolls that play it?

Just a better way to find more players for your ban list.

chris1726354

Postby mattie » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:09 pm

maybe you can have a symbol beside the players name so you need 3 from each clan
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby aboad2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:16 pm

that wuold be cool mattie tdp4 have it why dont we have it?
aboad2

PreviousNext

Return to Feature requests