Clans Ideas 4 VW2

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Clans Ideas 4 VW2

Postby MtDCR » Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 am

Dear Creator of Vortex Wars2 and Forum,

This is one of my favorite games, I love everything about it, but there is one thing that's missing. This is my idea and opinion of what Vortex Wars 2 is missing. Sure we have clans on the forum, why not Trasnfer all clans from here to the a game. Each clan should have a special race that is custom made by the Clan leader and special powers for the costume race like 5% attack with 10% spawn or 5% of attack, defense, and spawn. also make friend finding easier. So in short terms, each clan gets one free special race with 15% of boost distributed however they want and friend finding fast.

P.S.- that is my suggestion for you I hope you take some of this for note. I know this is a lot I'm asking for, but please attempt to make this possible. If non of this works out, that's cool, your a very busy person I understand and I don't want to hold you up. You receive requests all the time.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.
The Turd In Third
MtDCR

Location: Everywhere... You don't see me B/c I'm that much of a Ninja

Re: Clans Ideas 4 VW2

Postby Lopdo » Fri May 03, 2013 10:16 am

Clans are planned, they are just bit tricky and sadly, I don't have a minute of free time right now (and it looks like I won't have anytime soon :( ) so it will have to wait
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Lopdo wrote:Clans are planned, they are just bit tricky and sadly, I don't have a minute of free time right now (and it looks like I won't have anytime soon :( ) so it will have to wait

Could you give us some spoilers on new plans?
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Fri May 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
Lopdo wrote:Clans are planned, they are just bit tricky and sadly, I don't have a minute of free time right now (and it looks like I won't have anytime soon :( ) so it will have to wait

Could you give us some spoilers on new plans?

I think he already would by then if that was the case.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:37 pm

We need to make some more word about clans. Right now, most clans are down to a few high contributing members and a few guys who show up sometimes in game. The only new clan in a while to succeed is the Vortex Guardians, and some of the old ones are falling.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Lopdo » Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I believe I talked about clans a bit in new rating proposal thread. Don't expect too much, clanwars will be probably just bunch of 1v1 battles because there is no good way how to make teams work (none that I would like, I know there was dozen different setups proposed). Clans will be more about community than competitions, but there will be battles and leaderboards etc
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

- Feel free to correct all my grammar mistakes -
Lopdo
Site Admin

Postby highlander » Fri May 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Maybe clan size limited ( no Autumnwolf17 not getting at you but having 40 members , when 40 could be three clans,more chance of fun) 8\12 would be better,the 4 riders prove that a smaller clan with regular players works better.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 pm

highlander wrote:

Maybe clan size limited ( no Autumnwolf17 not getting at you but having 40 members , when 40 could be three clans,more chance of fun) 8\12 would be better,the 4 riders prove that a smaller clan with regular players works better.

Lol, with the rate people fade away, I'm never actually going to reach forty. Not even close.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Sat May 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Wolfpack is active enough to keep from fading into oblivion..
Autumn how many members that WP has recruited in the past 3 months are still active?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby progauss » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

come on lopdo i know you can do it :)
progauss

Next

Return to Feature requests