Simple request

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Simple request

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:42 am

Please ban all users with fewer than 4000 posts (other than mods/admins) :lol:

Or you could just consider adding these races:

Manipulators:
They can talk their way out of any situation, 4% chance of loss being overturned

Fugitives:
They escaped the police, and they can escape anyone, 4% chance of units lost going into storage (so you don't actually lose the units, but you can't attack again immediately)
Ratburntro44

Re: Simple request

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I need to post faster than, before Lopdo sees this.

Good idea there, especially the Fugitives.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby calleharnemark » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 pm

I don't get the manipulators. That is a joke right? Cause that would be useless in game.
But nice ideas.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Postby Ratburntro44 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 am

Also money making idea: Make people pay to post on forum, $1 per post, get rich quick :D
Ratburntro44

Postby royalblue » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:46 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:Also money making idea: Make people pay to post on forum, $1 per post, get rich quick :D

Lopdo could pay his rent with Autumn.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby highlander » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:49 am

Ratburntro44 wrote:Please ban all users with fewer than 4000 posts (other than mods/admins) :lol:

Manipulators:
They can talk their way out of any situation, 4% chance of loss being overturned

Fugitives:
They escaped the police, and they can escape anyone, 4% chance of units lost going into storage (so you don't actually lose the units, but you can't attack again immediately)

The word ban seems to be thrown about like confetti just now,(back to this post crap)now Ratbruntro44 (i know i spelt it wrong, just like the first time we had words ),having a post with just( LoL) should not be counted as a post, this way Autunmwolf's threads would lose almost 100 post's but saying that the ghosts who appear and make a post with less than 500 games should be more in game than forum old women. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby calleharnemark » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:22 am

Wiat is this simple request thing a reference to that author in the mid 1700s or something that had a "simple request" to eat the children since they are useless? I didn't know you were that much into litterature. What was the na,me of him again? hmm....
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
calleharnemark

Postby Разрушенные Мираж » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 am

calleharnemark wrote:Wiat is this simple request thing a reference to that author in the mid 1700s or something that had a "simple request" to eat the children since they are useless? I didn't know you were that much into litterature. What was the na,me of him again? hmm....

might be in this this....i think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal
Elite Vortex Guardian Sub-Commander

Чтобы быть честным ... Я устал ... так очень очень устала .... Я не думаю, что я могу рассмотреть его больше ...

Falling into the abyss...

I suppose you can't change what you really are...
Разрушенные Мираж

Location: Somewhere, in a paradoxical dimensional time rift... in the infinite multi-dimensional universe...

Postby calleharnemark » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 am

Разрушенные Мираж wrote:
calleharnemark wrote:Wiat is this simple request thing a reference to that author in the mid 1700s or something that had a "simple request" to eat the children since they are useless? I didn't know you were that much into litterature. What was the na,me of him again? hmm....

might be in this this....i think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Ah there it is. Sorry I translated it wrong. But it kinda reminds me of rats suggestions.
calleharnemark

Postby Fangfallen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Ratburntro44 wrote:Please ban all users with fewer than 4000 posts (other than mods/admins) :lol:

Manipulators:

Fugitives:

How could you.... I shoulda ignored all of you and did that whole 1000 post thing each month lol....

Nah still not doing that.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Next

Return to Feature requests