Spawn boost.

Here you can request new feature you would like to see in game

Spawn boost.

Postby calleharnemark » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

This has been suggested before by Lopdo himself. But Lopdo seemed to think the spawn boost in his idea stage would work like a race bonus. So instead I would like to have a boosts that directly put x number of troops in your storage. 1= spawn boost= +10 units in storage. Of course these boost would be available in same numbers as attack and defense boosts. You activate it and fill up your storage. And to show these idea is new. You would be limited to use max one boost per turn. or else those with upgrades would create giant armies and take everything. This would also hopefully make for a way like reindeer or snowmen gets 2 extra boosts.
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

Re: Spawn boost.

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:15 am

What about the start of the match, as one problem. This would be very, very complicated.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby calleharnemark » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:19 am

Joshua wrote:What about the start of the match, as one problem. This would be very, very complicated.

That's why it would maximum be 10. And everyone would have free spawn boost. So it evens out? Or we can just set it to not use it before the 3 first turns. Not really that complicated or did I get you wrong?
The guards gaze at you:"Prepare yourselves" If you get the game that is from you are awesome.
http:/us10.chatzy.com/12517185740288
Crystal Meth before: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After: ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)
Attention: the new and improved vortexwars chat!
calleharnemark

EFFACÉ

Postby Ozserf » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 pm

EFFACÉ
Last edited by Ozserf on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozserf

Postby Chess435 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I would disallow use in the first 5 turns of the game, to stop crazy fast expansion before your opponents can do anything about it.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Return to Feature requests