2015 Predictions

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: 2015 Predictions

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Lopdo and Speedy will bring out a VW3 and give everyone a heart attack.

It seems possible as they have obviously been communicating without telling anyone and posted on the same thread on the same day within just minutes of each other.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby mattie » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:56 am

this like a rip off of my old thread
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:27 am

mattie wrote:this like a rip off of my old thread

I did not realize when I created this that you did in fact make a 2015 Predictions thread back in July of 2012.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby jwl1000 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:28 am

BeatlesFan wrote:
mattie wrote:this like a rip off of my old thread

I did not realize when I created this that you did in fact make a 2015 Predictions thread back in July of 2012.

:lol: :lol:
Boys, we in this bidnez for one thing only: Ws
jwl1000

Postby >(FM)< » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:53 pm

A war will break out over in the Asian Area place land stuff.
Most likely involving Russia and/or China.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:35 pm

>(FM)< wrote:A war will break out over in the Asian Area place land stuff.

What about North Korea?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:A war will break out over in the Asian Area place land stuff.

What about North Korea?

They will be busy hacking to prevent the next Seth Rogen movie.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Ballsack » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm

I believe space tourism will be a big thing in 2015, people will visit the likes of Pluto and Venus on a regular basis.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:19 am

I predict that America will be filled with Cuban cigars, gay marriage will be legalized completely in the US, and at least 4 more states will legalize recreational marijuana.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Vortex_Master wrote:I predict that America will be filled with Cuban cigars, gay marriage will be legalized completely in the US, and at least 4 more states will legalize recreational marijuana.

I remember this thread. And I think this has almost come true unfortunately, fortunately, unfortunately.
Vortex_Master wrote:I say that America will join another war they shouldn't get involved with (Pretty much going to happen, though whether they should is up for debate), there will be a one day peace in the Middle-East (Not this year there won't),
the forums will continue to decline (Yes), then have a spike (Probably), then decline again (Yes), someone on the forums will get laid (Doubt it, we all play Vortex Wars), another will perform oral sex (On the guy getting laid? Tell me all about it. Have Cate write about it.), no one will get banned from the forum (Maybe? Hopefully?), the amount of people playing VW on Kongregate will reach 10 for the first time in over a year (it reached 9 once this year that I know of), everyone will see a guest playing at some point (Inevitable), someone will see a member of the OOS online (That's funny), Highlander will get into an... multiple arguments with someone... multiple people (Already happened, though the other guy had it coming) (I mean no offence, I am not inciting argument/baiting, and I am in no way trying to harass High or slander him, he is a friend, but his ability and personality lead to many conflicts with others), and my last prediction is that at least 3 new forum games will be added. (I have no idea)

EDIT: One more, at least one new clan will form and fall within the time of 12 months. (Go Independent Fighters!)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games