Riddles

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Riddles

Postby Dachshund » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:48 am

Rules:

1.Post your riddle
2.Guess other people's riddles
3.Have fun
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Re: Riddles

Postby Dachshund » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 am

Here one:

What won't break if you throw it off the highest building, but will break if you stick it in the ocean?
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby Bluethorn » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 am

Dachshund wrote:Here one:

What won't break if you throw it off the highest building, but will break if you stick it in the ocean?

A napkin? If that's the case, I suggest different choice of words :)

I'll make my contribution then: What's fragile but powerful, invisible but visible, influential but commonly used, and something which everyone uses?
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Bluethorn wrote:I'll make my contribution then: What's fragile but powerful, invisible but visible, influential but commonly used, and something which everyone uses?

Trust?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby GreenMelody » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Bluethorn wrote:I'll make my contribution then: What's fragile but powerful, invisible but visible, influential but commonly used, and something which everyone uses?

Trust?

I doubt it. It probably has a much deeper meaning as things like hope, trust, friendship, confidence, words all befit the descriptions. What would be a good way to summarize all those things... Something close to 42 or something but my guess is: Emotions
There's music in the sighing of a reed
There's music in the gushing of a rill
There's music in all things, if men had ears
Their earth is but an echo of the spheres
GreenMelody

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm

GreenMelody wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:

Trust?

I doubt it. It probably has a much deeper meaning as things like hope, trust, friendship, confidence, words all befit the descriptions. What would be a good way to summarize all those things... Something close to 42 or something but my guess is: Emotions

That gives me an idea. Language or Speech?
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:04 am

Not fair by me, I scoured the internet using the combined resources of humankind up to this point. I won't post the answer though, but did find it.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Bluethorn » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:18 am

BeatlesFan wrote:

Not fair by me, I scoured the internet using the combined resources of humankind up to this point. I won't post the answer though, but did find it.

Really? It's not supposed to be on the internet, as it's a riddle made by myself.

Oh and Alice and Himelik borh got it wrong. Getting closer though
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby BeatlesFan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:20 am

Bluethorn wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:

Really? It's not supposed to be on the internet, as it's a riddle made by myself.

Oh and Alice and Himelik borh got it wrong. Getting closer though

Okay, if you made it up, I will post an answer then. Let's see if the others thought the same as you.

What's fragile but powerful, invisible but visible, influential but commonly used, and something which everyone uses?

Answer: TIME
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a new riddle, in case it turns out I am right:

A poor man is sitting in a pub. He sees that the man next to him is extremely rich.

Poor man: I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.

The rich man laughs.

Poor man: I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a popular song that includes a lady's name of your choosing.

The rich man laughs again.

Rich man: OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?

The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Dachshund » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:34 am

Bluethorn wrote:
Dachshund wrote:Here one:

A napkin? If that's the case, I suggest different choice of words :)

I'll make my contribution then: What's fragile but powerful, invisible but visible, influential but commonly used, and something which everyone uses?

Correct
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Next

Return to Forum games