BeatlesFan's Top Ten List

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: BeatlesFan's Top Ten List

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:42 pm

chris1726354 wrote:I've read hundreds of books, and my very favorite among them is Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind and its sequel A Wise Man's Fear.

My name is Kvothe.

"I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me."

Spoiler: show

Another favorite of mine is the one I read last week: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey

This book isn't a novel, but it's full of inspiring messages. I recommend this book to everyone, not only teenagers.

"Your life doesn't just 'happen.' Whether you know it or not, it is carefully designed by you. The choices, after all, are yours. You choose happiness. You choose sadness. You choose decisiveness. You choose ambivalence. You choose success. You choose failure. You choose courage. You choose fear. Just remember that every moment, every situation, provides a new choice. And in doing so, it gives you a perfect opportunity to do things differently to produce more positive results."
Spoiler: show

https://www.stephencovey.com/7habits/7habits-habit1.php

Your description earns you the #4 spot. Since there is no double posting I went only with your first nomination. Another player must post in between your selections.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Previous

Return to Forum games