King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby fluppa » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Thor's Hammer killed the Black Dragon. Your Soul been catch by Elektra, another Super Heroine. Your Soul is now in a small Bottle which is standing under a
special kryptonic light, which make it impossible for you to escape. Kryton's Reconstruction Machine gets me back, so I was able to re-enter the Hill. My Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Unfortunately for you, I regain the full extent of my magic abilities while inside the black dragon, so I simply turn ethereal to avoid Thor's hammer. So, Elektra can't catch my soul because it's still possessing the dragon. Also, why the heck are ALL the asgardians, including the evil ones, helping you?!

Still my Hill.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 am

Ok, I am German and the Asgardians came from Scandinavia which is near to Germany and 2.000 years ago or more their myths been valid in both Areas. Tacitus, an roman historian reported so.
Today the Asgardians remember all our relationships and decided to help me. That's why. Enough Words - Odin sent a mighty flash towards the Black Dragon. The Dragon went "Ah.. " and fall down...
after a few seconds it was over. Sif , a female asgardian half-God helped me back on the Hill. My Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:01 am

It turns out that the Black Dragon (which is basically me now, btw) Odin killed was in fact an Illusion, while the real one was... somewhere else. Either way, I emerge from my hiding spot and proceed to slash both you and Sif to bloody pieces using my claws. Then I breathe fire onto the remains.
Oh, and reclaim the Hill, of course.

My Hill!
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Loki found your secret place and the real You as the Black Dragon and Odin sent again a mighty flash which kills the Dragon (You) immediately .I was reconstructed meanwhile and enter the Hill.
My Hill !!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Apparently, it turns out that the Black Dragon's body is actually very resistant to magic, so Odin's flash doesn't manage to kill me but rather wound me pretty badly. I use my own magic to heal the wound at a rather slow pace because of the resistance. After I'm done, I fly away from the Hill and find myself a cozy cave to live in for the time being, allowing you to be the King of the Hill.

fluppa's Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby infected » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Your hill all gets Ebola and because i am infected i am immune to diseases, your hill dies off and i walk up to you. since you are weak from dying from ebola i push you off... my hill
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby fluppa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Kryptons Reconstruction Machine get me back on track. The Hill been overwhelmed with a special gas to kill the Ebola Virus. After it paratroopers land at
Infected's last known position and caught him. Infected been sent back to the Moon onto a small Hill there. Meanwhile I re-built the Towers who can kill
any Enemy weapon within a 1.000 Miles Radius. Also a new Early-Warning-System is installed. My Hill !!
fluppa

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:54 am

I wait a million years until everything has been destroyed by nature and go to the top of the hill and plant a sapling.

Nature's Hill.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Since black dragons can't die of old age, my body has grown bigger and stronger as the million years went by. I am now absolutely massive, my scales are hard enough to withstand any attack and my fire breath is so strong that it turns almost anything directly to plasma. Not to mention that my magical powers are still as powerful as ever. Anyway, I leave my cave and fly on top of the Hill, crushing the sapling and then binding VM with my magic, making him my servant forever. Finally, I claim the Hill.

My Hill!
neoexdeath

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games