King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby neoexdeath » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:38 pm

Whatever. I just wait patiently in my secret place on the Hill.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:15 am

Time is up ! Allied Forces hired some old Witches who have been able to use their black Magic Skills to steal all of Neoexdeath Magic Abilities. After this loss the Absorbation Shield broke down.
In addition Allied Troops dig a tunnel under the Hill. After they reached the surface they immediately deinstall all weapons on the Towers and elsewhere on the Ground. Special Allied forces included
several "Witches" were able to find your secret place. One Witch used her black Magic Skills to put you in a trance. Now Paratroops land on the Hill and secure all important places. A Helicopter flew
with Neoexdeath to Island and from there by Plane to India. Indian Monks waited for him and he was droven to a cloister near Bangladesh. As the Witch has stolen all of Neoexdeath Memory he
doesn't know who he is and why he is there. The Monks teach him their Bible which will bring him to a better life in future. In between I entered the Hill. Losses of Life during the Raid: Zero ! My Hill. !!!!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 am

Uh, yeah, no. I've been using a Soul Ward since I learned the ways of Arcane, in order to prevent my magic force from being drained or stolen, so the Black Magic Voodo Thingy the witches attempt doesn't work. Also, the Allied Troops who dug the tunnel simply get vaporized by the gems in the towers when they attempt to 'disarm' them (which, mind you, is impossible unless you somehow shatter the gem itself, which would result in an ugly explosion)

Anyway, I suppose that the rest of the troops and witches manage to get on the Hill through the tunnel, 'cause I forgot to extend the Absorption Shield into the underground, but they also get obliterated by my towers. Oh, and you can't really do anything, because you've been dead since you stepped on my Gem Trap, remember?

And now, to deal with the main problem. I gather all the life force around me, then concentrate it into a massive orb of energy, which I launch into the Earth's orbit. Now, I use my telekinetic powers on the orb and make it transmit a message to the leaders of China, USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Sweden and any other countries who declared war on me, telling them that if they don't declare armistice with me, then they'll face... dire consequences.

My Hill.
Last edited by neoexdeath on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Well - Your Gem Trap killed me ?! Remember that I have access to Kryton's technology. My Medical Department rebuilt me by using Kryton's "Rebuilder" Machine. So I am still here, sorry.
Well now to the Earth Orbit and the "Energy" you have there. USA sent a Space Shuttle with green Kryptonite to the Orbit. A Laser with it destroy your "Energy" in Space.

China, USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Sweden respond to your message with "No armistice" ! Poland, Hungary, Argentina, Brasil and Chile declare also War on You !

Krytons technology made it possible to sent a GAS Ray onto your Hill. You and all your people been unconscious within seconds. The Absorbation Shield been destroyed by a Gamma Ray out of Space.
Out of the deep of the Sea several Allied Submarines fire Missiles onto your Hill. All Towers been destroyed by this massive attack. One Submarine found out your location and the german "GSG 9"
Special Forces caught you. Your unconscious Body was brought to the Submarine and it sailed to the USA. There you waiting for your TRIAL right now in one of Washingtons best secured Prisons.

My Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby fluppa » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:16 pm

The "United Nations" reports that "Neoexdeath" have been caught and the TRIAL against him will be in February 2017.
The public prosecutor's office reports that the Trial will be in New York and "Neoexdeath" will accuse for 'Mass Murderer'
and diabolic crimes during his time on the Hill.
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Caught me? You're funny. The space shuttle with the green kryptonite laser only makes my energy sphere bigger and stronger. I eventually get bored by the green 'light show', and simply make the sphere launch an energy bolt that obliterates the shuttle and then absorb the rest of the kryptonite. The GAS ray and the Gamma ray simply get absorbed by the ABSORPTION shield, making it even stronger. Not that it matters, since nothing you or NATO have can really damage it anyway. The submarines get spotted when they launch the missiles at my towers, and the gems destroy the missiles in mid air then proceed to blow up the submarines.

Finally, to end this charade, I gather all the mana of all the beings on the planet, then use it to power up my Energy Sphere even more. Then, I use it to create a massive psychic wave that covers the whole planet, and erases everyone's except me memories of me, fluppa, Krypton, the Hill and Russia. After that I summon a powerful Arch-Demon and send him to kill you, and continue killing you each time your body gets reconstructed. As reward, he may devour your soul each time he kills you.

My Hill!
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Your Arch-Demon was busy killing me when he was hit by Thors Hammer and killed. Thor's Hammer is the fastest in the Universe and impossible to detect until it hit you.
Loki set up a powerful Magic which destroyed your psychic wave which covered the Earth. Re-construction of me was finalized and I was ready to take more actions. Odin, the
father of the half-Gods Thor and Loki, bring up a mighty storm and the Hill been swamped by the biggest Wave you can imagine. All people including you got wet and killed.
After a short period I entered the then dry Hill and install the "Early-Warning-System" again plus 1.000 Towers with special magic cannons which can destroy any Magic or non-magic
enemy weapons in a range of 1.000 miles around the Hill. Your body was never found, so far...... My Hill !!!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:53 pm

I-I don't get it, did Thor's hammer kill me or Odin's storm? Guess I'm dead either way so it doesn't matter. Oh, and the towers are still active and murder you before you can reach the Hill.

Nobody's Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 pm

To clarify it: Thor's Hammer killed your Demon. Odin's Storm create the gigantic Wave which killed all people on the Hill (that may include you) AND destroyed every
building (include your Towers) on the Hill. As I posted before I took a while before I entered the Hill, but then non of your Weapons survived to kill me, so : MY Hill !!!!
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 pm

I manage to escape from the afterlife world my soul was thrown in when my body died, and go back to Earth. Then I go back to the Hill, the turrets you installed and your "Early-Warning-System" cannot detect me because I'm a ghost, and proceed to haunt you for years to come. Eventually you go insane and detonate all the defenses you set up on the Hill and the Early-Warning-System. The resulting explosion is enough to kill you. Finally, I use my now limited magic to summon a powerful Black Dragon, whose body I posses and make it my own.

My Hill!
neoexdeath

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games