King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby fluppa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Kryptons technology also helpful here: A Time Machine bring me to the Year 1.002.017 were all of YOU seems to be right now. It's a nice place I must admit with
all the trees which Vortex Master created. But one thing spoil it all: The big, fat Black Dragon ! He just sitting there and eat and drink the whole day long without doing
something productive. For God Sake Superman is with me and he blow a cold breeze onto the fire plasma and the Dragon. Both freeze within seconds. Superman bring the
Dragon on the Moon and return to Earth to release Vortex Master. Me, Superman and Vortex Master return to the Present without the Dragon of course.
My Hill !!!! (Vortex Master is just happy to be alive, not a servant anymore and do me no harm).
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:50 pm

I am bulky, not fat. And using a time machine creates a very noticeable distortion which any magic use can sense, so I am able to pinpoint your location as you arrive to the future. When you finally get there, I open my jaws and spew a massive fireball towards you, killing you before you or superman can do anything. Finally, I create a ward to protect me against any type of cold and conjure some kryptonite and use my magic to make it follow superman wherever he goes. After that, I simply wait until superman is weakened enough by the kryptonite and then eat him (chewing him to bloody pieces before swallowing, of course).

Still my Hill in the future.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:59 pm

You think we travel without our automatic "Reconstruction Machine" ? My dead body was recreated within seconds and I put the machine in your direction, so that Superman can be
reconstruct inside your bulky body. Finally Superman crashed out your belly and you break down, blood is splashing all out of your stomach..... not the nicest view I must say.
Superman grabs the rest of you and fly it to the Moon. Then Superman, Vortex Master and myself travel back to the Present. My Hill !! Early Warning System is in Action again.
fluppa

Postby Vortex_Master » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:29 pm

I sit around and wait until someone whisks me away again.

Still Fluppa's Hill.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Before Superman tries to lift my body, I cast the most potent weakening curse I knew on him in order to give myself time to heal the hole in my belly. Unfortunately, I do not have enough mana to do so, so I am forced to release the binding I placed on VM and devour it, replenishing my reserves. I manage to fully heal my wound, and I have enough left over mana to conjure some more kryptonite, which I promptly throw at Superman before incinerating him with a Plasma Ball. Then, I move my attention to fluppa and his convenient Reconstruction Machine and incinerate them too.

Exhausted, I move back on the Hill and propose an alliance with Vortex Master.

My Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby Vortex_Master » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:29 am

I cordially reject your offer for the time being. Instead I go take a nap at the base of the hill.

Still Neoexdeath's Hill.
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby fluppa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:33 pm

It wasn't a "Re-Contruction Machine" if it can not reconstruct itself. After this the machine re-construct me and Superman and our Time Machine.
We are still in the year 1 Million 2 Thousand and seventeen. I leave you and Vortex Master here and travel back in time to the Present Day where all I can
see is : MY Hill (at present day) and you can have it in the future. Early-Warning-System is active. All my Towers are active, so don't come back to 2017.
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Well, since we don't have convenient super advanced kryptonian technology at our disposal, I suppose that me and VM will remain in the present while fluppa goes back to his past. Anyway, I spend time staring curiously at VM while he's napping at the base of my Hill.

Still My Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Right ! You both are in the Year 1 Million 2 Thousand and Seventeen where you have your Hill while me , Superman and the Time Machine are in 2017 and there it is my Hill.
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:36 pm

After dawdling around for a few decades I get bored at the lack of activity so I use the immense mana storage I acquired during all these years to rip a hole in the fabric of space-time and go back to where Fluppa is. I proceed to incinerate him along with all the kryptonian tech on Earth, going as far as inventing a spell for scanning and identifying any piece of this technology on or in the planet's surface. After that I blow up Krypton then conjure a knife made our of kryptonite, which I plunge into Superman's heart, killing him. Oh, and just to get back at fluppa for calling me 'fat' I trap his soul in a Miasmal Chalice and throw it into space. To wrap things up, I anihilate the Hill in this time before returning to year 1-million-2-thousand-something through the rip in time-space I created and finally rest my huge frame on the peak of my Hill.

Now I have the only Hill. (insert obligatory evil laugh here)
neoexdeath

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games