King of the Hill

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: King of the Hill

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Then I simply cast Sun Boomer on the Moon, smashing it into billions of pieces and killing you. Then I use my geomancy skills once again to create an artificial copy of the Moon, so Earth doesn't get ravaged even more.

My Hill!
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 pm

As you said - Quote "The impact kills you, all your people and most of those who survived my earthquake" -Unquote. This means that some of my people survived your "Meteor Attack".
This people found me, ok not in the best condition, but still alive. After a while in a secret Hospital somewhere in Russia (You recall Mr. Putin is an old friend of mine) I recover. Now it
was the time to make a Plan to get the Hill back. Mr. Putin was helpful. He arranged a meeting with a beautiful russian Woman. It was in a restaurant on the Hill where Neoexdeath fell in Love
at first sight. Sadly he was not aware that the female spy put poison into one of his drink. After about thirty seconds it was too late, he fell asleep. Immediately Neoexdeath been deported to
Siberia in a secret Gulag. There he is a Prisoner and his daily Job is to break up stones in a Mine. Food is not so good -Russian Fish-. My Hill !!!!! (On Earth of course).
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:43 pm

No. You are not alive. If not incinerated to ash, then your body would have been crushed to bloody bits by that giant space rock (meteor), and even if you SOMEHOW survived that, then the Hill that I recreated with geomancy should be right on top of you, so if any of your surviving men tried to search for you, I'd know about it and kill them immediately. Oh, and this way you'd just suffocate because you're be surrounded by dirt and rocks instead of air.

Still my Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

I thought that you would react like this. Even if you can not believe it - I am still here and by the way - Who do you think wrote this post ? A Ghost ? No ! It's Me ! Fluppa - Your old friend !
Well therefore your last post does not count, my last post count and you are still in a Prison somewhere in Sibira, Russia, cold Winter. Sorry for you, but that is a fact. And I am still -
The King of the Hill (on Earth).
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Fine then, I'll play along. For now...

Yes, the female spy was pretty and all, but not enough to fool me. I read her mind, find out about your plan, then send a clone with her to go on a date. So, the one you deported to Siberia was in fact my clone, which immediately disappears after reaching the secret Gulag. Meanwhile, the real I set up many gem traps along the Hill, which are absolutely impossible to detect by anyone except me, since I created them. When you go to claim the Hill, you activate one of my traps, which creates an indestructible shield around you, then proceeds to cause a concentrated explosion formed of a complex combination of elements inside, utterly obliterating your body and soul on an atomic scale. Finally, I emerge from my hiding place, and once again claim the Hill as my own!

My Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Your traps were a real problem until Mr. Putin offered me his "Bomb Squad" who were able to deactivate all traps during a midnight raid. They simply searched
the whole ground and found them. British Secret Service "MI5" was so kind and offered help with the Agent 007, better known as "James Bond".
You can imagine that he is equpt with the newest technology and was able to caught the r e a l you during the Midnight Raid. From today (26.01.2017-05.00 a.m.)
you are sitting in a UK Prision owned by MI5. Hard to believe that you will ever find a way out there... After I took the Hill, I set up my Flag, so : My Hill ! (on Earth)
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Unfortunately for you, the bomb squad is unable to deactivate the Gem Traps, simple because they detonated when they dug for them. So yeah, everyone in mr Putin's bomb squad is obliterated. Also, I sense Agent 007 with my telekinesis, and simply launch an Psycho Orb at him which deletes all his memories, but retains his skills, and binds him to my will forever.

And Now, about your 'friends'... By concentrating massive amounts of heat, gases from space and energy, I manage to create an artificial Sun right above Russia, which then proceeds to assault the whole country with solar flares until everything and everyone there is incinerated, leaving nothing left but a desolate wasteland. Also, I use James Bond to infiltrate the MI HQ and place a few stealthed Gem Bombs around, which I detonate to kill everyone inside. And about you... well, I do nothing, because you're still nothing but spread out atoms after that gem trap explosion.

My Hill.
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Wait -- Russia had a population of 142,4 Million people who are all dead now ? And this because you want to be the King of a small Hill somewhere ? Ok - If this is the case I think I deal
with a guy making "Hitler" looking like a Noob. After this genocide the United Nations immediately took sanctions upon you.
1. Your profile been transmited all over the World on TV
2. All your accounts been frozen worldwide
3. China, USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Sweden declared War on You today ! Other States possible will follow.
The Hill is still in your possession, but I guess it would be better if you leave the Hill within 24 hours and go to the only country which offer exile for you : India.
Otherwise you have to take the consequences by 28. or 29.01.2017 when all above States are ready to strike.
fluppa

Postby neoexdeath » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

This only shows how much attention you pay to my posts. I literally murdered millions with a massive earthquake just to raise my Hill into a mountain, blew up the Moon and replaced it, systematically destroyed a bunch of organizations you used to take the Hill back or imprison me and finally, slammed a huge meteorite into the planet. Oh, and killed all the government a few pages ago, so most, if not all, of the countries you mentioned are in anarchy right now. Not to mention all the world ending stuff the others did before me.

Although, as a precaution, I use my magic to create an Absorption Shield around the Hill, then build some massive towers around it and create a bunch of grade 50 black-red-yellow-orange Gems which I place atop each tower. They will shoot down anything that would threaten me in a 500 mile radius, be it bombs, a mob of people, aircrafts, tanks, whatever.

Still My Hill!
neoexdeath

Postby fluppa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Your Time is running out. A Peace Negotiator with a white Flag standing in front of the Hill to discuss the conditions for your Surrender. This is your last chance to go to India.
Awaiting your reply within 24 hours.
fluppa

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games