Riddles

Would like to play any of all those popular forum games? This is place for you then

Re: Riddles

Postby Bluethorn » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:I like my answer better. :P

As did I mine... ._. Personally I preferred a dancing frog with a red top hat and a monocle whilst holding a watermelon in one hand and a slice of pizza in the other. Precisely as descripted.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 pm

Bluethorn wrote:What is one thing that you have that can never be attained by anyone ever.

Conscience?
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Bluethorn » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Fangfallen wrote:
Bluethorn wrote:What is one thing that you have that can never be attained by anyone ever.

Conscience?

Excellent guess but incorrect. Funny thing is when Himelik remarked that Frosty, Santa, and The Bunny do not exist I was about to write a damn long lecture but decided against it. Seeing as how many people would guess things like "Your Existence" or "Consciousness" or "Your Mind", I have to point it out...

The following spoiler contains: Boring content, Potential sleeping medicine, Longitivity
Spoiler: show
Humans live on only 3 philosophical assumptions: There is an existence, a reality; I am part of this reality; My senses provide me arbitrary but reliable representations of said reality. This existence or reality is omnipresent, eternal unless it ends itself, and also is the source of power and consciousness. Consciousness cannot be formed without an existence. Basically we cannot enter consciousness unless we exist.
That is how far common sense and simple logic can take us. So what is the true nature of something called a consciousness? Such a thing does not exist. Consciousness is an illusion made by your mechanically neurological processes. This can be proved with an example: The first signs of humans becoming more civilized is that they started wearing clothes. No one knows how clothes originated but what we do know is that sometime during the early stages of human development, someone thought "I think covering up our private areas is more civilized and will make humans look good". This was milleniums ago and this simple thought has been carried down even till now. Why I am mentioning this is simple: If that thought hadn't entered anyone's minds then we wouldn't be wearing clothes. If you walk on the streets naked as hell (You'd be arrested for public nudity but that's not the point), then your consciousness would scream at you to wear something. The thing is that, if the idea of wearing clothes wasn't introduced then it would be perfectly normal. Your consciousness is just an illusion of what you think you should be doing. So in truth your thoughts are the ones producing those pieces of consciousness which are in truth just illusions.
Story time out of the way; Okay, consciousnesses aren't real then what is? Nothing. We know nothing of the universe, how it works but what we do know is that something started forming. Being put into existence. Something can't be put into existence if it already was formed. So before the universe there was nothing, a void. I forgot where I read this but someone proved that if a single constant is missing then existence is still not finished forming. Think of it as a cup, we're pouring water into the cup and if there's still space inside the cup then we're not finished pouring. Even consciousness can be considered a constant so since consciousnesses are not real, the universe is still forming. There's space in the cup so there's a little piece of void or nothingness is left and consciousnesses are a part of that void. Take all these into account when trying to solve my riddle :)*puts down microphone*

What we can deduce from that: Since there are still parts of the universe to form, there almost an infinite amount of possibilities. Even an exact duplicate of Earth, an exact duplicate of you and an exact duplicate of life as we know is possible, albeit an nigh-on impossibly low chance. My riddle required something that can NEVER be attained by anything or anyone. Good luck :)

There is also no use in searching it up on the internet. It's a riddle I created a few years back and hence it's answer isn't on the internet.
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Dachshund » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Is the answer your knowledge?
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Your thoughts?
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Assuming it's not your thoughts/emotions/feelings, is it your memories? Because you can describe those plenty but since your experiences of the world are completely unique, the thoughts and feelings you had surrounding them can never fully be described or understood by anyone else.

Also, on the clothes thing, clothes are almost certain to have evolved as a logical means of keeping warm, with the first clothes being animal pelts. If it was cold, you'd cover yourself, and eventually we would have developed better ways to actually keep the coverage on. As the evolution of our civilization was largely building off what our ancestors had come up with, then it would first be commonplace to wear clothes, because they were simply better, and then it became immodest to show sexual bits in normal public situations.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Fangfallen » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:Assuming it's not your thoughts/emotions/feelings, is it your memories? Because you can describe those plenty but since your experiences of the world are completely unique, the thoughts and feelings you had surrounding them can never fully be described or understood by anyone else.

Also, on the clothes thing, clothes are almost certain to have evolved as a logical means of keeping warm, with the first clothes being animal pelts. If it was cold, you'd cover yourself, and eventually we would have developed better ways to actually keep the coverage on. As the evolution of our civilization was largely building off what our ancestors had come up with, then it would first be commonplace to wear clothes, because they were simply better, and then it became immodest to show sexual bits in normal public situations.

Oh... that's what those bits are for. :oops:
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Bluethorn » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:11 am

Guys the thing is that, there is a tiny miniscule chance that even if it's an unmpteenth of an umpteenth of an umpteenth chance, it is possible for thoughts, memories, looks, feelings can be repeated throughtout time and this is even not including the possibility that there might be infinite universities.

Basically what is one way you can cheat time and space
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

Postby Dachshund » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 am

Whats the answer?
I love CHILI
Dachshund

Postby Bluethorn » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:08 am

Dachshund wrote:Whats the answer?

Do I take it that everyone is throwing in the towel?
I have nothing to say.
Bluethorn

PreviousNext

Return to Forum games