STILL ALIVE !

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: STILL ALIVE !

Postby Ballsack » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm

techgump wrote:Ditto

Great to see you're alive after all this time. Life goes on! Hope you and the family are keeping well my friend!
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby Refuse To Recognize » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:37 am

Guys, you won't believe what I have just been through. So, let's start this from, two months ago. I used to play this game in 2013. I probably stopped playing around 2014. By the time I used to live in Germany. Anyways, it has been 6 years that I haven't touched this game. Two months ago I remembered I used to play, but I couldn't remember the game's name. I was so upset! It took me two months but I have finally found again the game and the forum! I was so damn happy that I would get to play again, I coulnd't hold tears back, however when I logged on, nobody was online! Then I came to the forum and by looking at this activity I deduced the game community died! It is such a shame because I made some good friends here back in the day. Reading the messages from 7 years ago! I was so young ahaha just a child! Anyways I am super glad I found this again!

Can someone give me an update about the game? Do you guys play sometimes together? What if we all created a whatsapp group with the remaining players... that way we could play some games...

Anyways, I am glad everyone still doing OK!

Regards
Road To Legend ... Let's GO!

Refuse To R e c o g n i z e
Refuse To Recognize

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:28 am

Refuse To Recognize wrote:Guys, you won't believe what I have just been through. So, let's start this from, two months ago. I used to play this game in 2013. I probably stopped playing around 2014. By the time I used to live in Germany. Anyways, it has been 6 years that I haven't touched this game. Two months ago I remembered I used to play, but I couldn't remember the game's name. I was so upset! It took me two months but I have finally found again the game and the forum! I was so damn happy that I would get to play again, I coulnd't hold tears back, however when I logged on, nobody was online! Then I came to the forum and by looking at this activity I deduced the game community died! It is such a shame because I made some good friends here back in the day. Reading the messages from 7 years ago! I was so young ahaha just a child! Anyways I am super glad I found this again!

Can someone give me an update about the game? Do you guys play sometimes together? What if we all created a whatsapp group with the remaining players... that way we could play some games...

Regards

There is a Discord community where a few of us still pop in to chat and once in a while will schedule a time to play some games. Also, VW3 is currently under development, but can't really give you any details beyond that
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Refuse To Recognize » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:19 am

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:
Refuse To Recognize wrote:Guys, you won't believe what I have just been through. So, let's start this from, two months ago. I used to play this game in 2013. I probably stopped playing around 2014. By the time I used to live in Germany. Anyways, it has been 6 years that I haven't touched this game. Two months ago I remembered I used to play, but I couldn't remember the game's name. I was so upset! It took me two months but I have finally found again the game and the forum! I was so damn happy that I would get to play again, I coulnd't hold tears back, however when I logged on, nobody was online! Then I came to the forum and by looking at this activity I deduced the game community died! It is such a shame because I made some good friends here back in the day. Reading the messages from 7 years ago! I was so young ahaha just a child! Anyways I am super glad I found this again!

Regards

There is a Discord community where a few of us still pop in to chat and once in a while will schedule a time to play some games. Also, VW3 is currently under development, but can't really give you any details beyond that

Could you please send me a link that I could join this group?
Road To Legend ... Let's GO!

Refuse To R e c o g n i z e
Refuse To Recognize

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Pretty sure this is the link

https://discord.gg/Sn9N3WK
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Chess435 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:40 pm

I can't believe this is still around tbh
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Chess435

Postby Guest77 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Chess435 wrote:I can't believe this is still around tbh

mood
Guest77

Postby Century22 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:12 pm

Still alive. I was playing on Kongregate. Nobody is there anymore.
Century22

Postby highlander » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:15 pm

I'm still very much ALIVE (sorry to disappoint my nemeses) thanks for the info GivinUDaHimelik ,hopefully all goes to plan.To all others keep safe and your families , don't want to lose any old players and friends.

Yours Sincerely Highlander.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:33 am

I've been wondering about you High; good to see you're still alive and kicking!

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion