Vortex Wars (Retired?) Discord Server.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Vortex Wars (Retired?) Discord Server.

Postby Drone6o3 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:51 am

Should we make a Discord Server for all of us who want to be able to stay in contact to join?
I still like to drop by occasionally, but almost never remember to, and the Chatzy was never really something that worked too well.

I'm just asking opinions mostly. I would join it, but I can't see myself making one if nobody else is interested.
If nothing else, for those with discord I'm Drone6o3#8238 if you want to add me.

(P.S. I hardly ever answer to Drone anymore, and upon joining servers I find myself quickly changing my nickname to Dr. Nikolai soon after. So if you ever chat to me in a server and I get confused or don't realize you're talking about me, that's why... :roll: It's been a LONG time since I've heard someone call out "Drone" over comms.)
Drone6o3

Re: Vortex Wars (Retired?) Discord Server.

Postby Ratburntro44 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:28 pm

I would be more inclined to join an IRC channel.
Ratburntro44

Postby Fangfallen » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:Should we make a Discord Server for all of us who want to be able to stay in contact to join?
I still like to drop by occasionally, but almost never remember to, and the Chatzy was never really something that worked too well.

I'm just asking opinions mostly. I would join it, but I can't see myself making one if nobody else is interested.
If nothing else, for those with discord I'm Drone6o3#8238 if you want to add me.

(P.S. I hardly ever answer to Drone anymore, and upon joining servers I find myself quickly changing my nickname to Dr. Nikolai soon after. So if you ever chat to me in a server and I get confused or don't realize you're talking about me, that's why... :roll: It's been a LONG time since I've heard someone call out "Drone" over comms.)

There already is a Discord server.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby Drone6o3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:29 am

Send me an invite? :lol:
Drone6o3

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:34 am

Drone6o3 wrote:Send me an invite? :lol:

https://discord.gg/T3mTnF
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Return to General discussion