Yo

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Yo

Postby Joshua » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:31 pm

What have I missed?
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Re: Yo

Postby neoexdeath » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Joshua wrote:What have I missed?

Everything. :roll:

But anyway, long story short: VW was about to shut down because the game's hosting service (Player.IO) was sold and the new owner's pricing plans require 500$ per moth to keep the game running, but Beaver took over the game and agreed to pay that amount, so the game will live on. Now things are quite normal around here, even though our community is smaller than ever. :?
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Ballsack » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:42 pm

I mean if you forum folks ever hop in game then maybe we might have a bigger community. They'd be 20+ guests on this forum and then in game you'd struggle to get a game.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Ballsack wrote:I mean if you forum folks ever hop in game then maybe we might have a bigger community. They'd be 20+ guests on this forum and then in game you'd struggle to get a game.

Amen!
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby BeatlesFan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 am

Not much at all. You were last logged in on forum in December 2015 so you only missed about 30 posts from the same 10 people that are always here.

Should take about 5 minutes to read all of them.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby Joshua » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:58 am

BeatlesFan wrote:Not much at all. You were last logged in on forum in December 2015 so you only missed about 30 posts from the same 10 people that are always here.

Logged in =/= read anything. I still have the forum bookmarked, I probably clicked it by accident in all honesty, and then chose to visit the ol' clan page.

I saw some juicy confessions about OOS and Royalblue though, so I feel like a lot has happened.
Xerxes:Let us reason. It would be a waste. It would be madness for you and your troops to perish because of a misunderstanding. There is much our cultures could share.
Leonidas:Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 am

Joshua wrote:I saw some juicy confessions about OOS and Royalblue though, so I feel like a lot has happened.

Royal and I are different people, but we shared accounts in the early days.

Also, welcome back! (For however long you'll be here)
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby neoexdeath » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Joshua wrote:
BeatlesFan wrote:Not much at all. You were last logged in on forum in December 2015 so you only missed about 30 posts from the same 10 people that are always here.

Logged in =/= read anything. I still have the forum bookmarked, I probably clicked it by accident in all honesty, and then chose to visit the ol' clan page.

I saw some juicy confessions about OOS and Royalblue though, so I feel like a lot has happened.

Not that much actually, those confessions and what I said in my post earlier(which was completely ignored as usual) are the main things that really happened while you were gone.
thetoppestkek wrote:shut up, katana collection
neoexdeath

Postby Joshua » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 am

This prompted me to read through my PMs. I remember worryingly little of my time here. More on that later.

In case it wasn't blatantly obvious to everyone, I was the 2nd Unknown and co-founded the OOS with Rat. I helped him organize OOS so I was kind of a behind-the-scenes Unknown.

Also, if anyone remembers DrMadden he was in on it all. I just can't remember quite how. I found this PM from him:
Spoiler: show
DrMadden wrote:there is something you ought to know…! the origin of the oos is NOT what you think it is and the sudden appearance of mooshwarrior is not a coincidence
unknown was not ratburntor as you were LED to believe… the ACTUAL unknown was someone else very secret
he made a deal with ratburntro for him to act as the intermediary to HIDE who unknown really was… ratburntro agreed to it because unknown had dirt on him and he did not want it revealed
BUT after some time thanks to me information about unknown was revealed to ratburntor and he got dirt againts the original unknown… using this ratburntor made himself the SECOND unknown and got rid of the first
however, the first unknown sought vengeance,,, he has created multiple attempts at destroying the order of secrets and his latest attempt is with his new account MOOSHWARRIOR DO NOT BELIEVE HIM

also ps under the ancient order of secrets rules it is required that you use the secret1-secret9 accounts and that dr madden is to control the oos accounts and member info (origin was tripartite rule- unknown was the shadow leader in charge of clan, ratburntro managed clan page and contacted members, and i managed the identities of the members)

DO NOT violate this tradition and DO NOT let the original unknown attempt to claim the spor he sees as rightfully his… once he has an actual clan he will attempt to this is your warning

dr madden out

I mean, little did he know that I was fully aware of this, since I co-founded OOS.

A little explanation here from Rat telling me why he was stepping down as Unknown and as leader of WC (Note: he mentions Chris being the candidate for the next Unknown because I had earlier said no due to a lot of people knowing I was a top member in OOS. I had left OOS for a while as a result, but I changed my mind later and we devised a way to throw people off. My leaving the clan is also why this PM was necessary in the first place, since I was out of the loop)
Ratburntro44 wrote:Let's see…

Well, after VM joined OOS, I started the guise of being suspicious of him from within WC. However, at the same time VM was extremely suspicious of me being unknown. Through some methods, him and Autumnwolf at the same time managed to figure out a large amount of the members of OOS- at the same time they both came to the conclusion that I must be unknown.

As a result, I concocted my most genius plan yet- to prove that I wasn't unknown. They had seen my IP address on chatzy being the same as unknown's- so, through unknown's correspondence, Autumnwolf discovered that unknown had "never been on chatzy". As a result, he was convinced that I was not unknown- he was also convinced that I had been pretending to be unknown on chatzy for some purpose.

I proclaimed this purpose as being to investigate VM- however, as unknown on chatzy I had brought VM to the OOS tinychat. In order to justify this, I created a new excuse- I used to be unknown, but am not anymore. However, it would not be believable if I simply said that- so after VM revealed his identity on the OOS page, I then, as unknown, let slip the idea that unknown is not still the same person. I then "admitted" to VM that I was the "first" unknown but not the current unknown- I proclaimed it to have been a project of the WC spy council. This was easily justifiable, as this plan had actually been suggested before the OOS was created, at http://samrush.net/jsfhlghauel/warriors ... 31de365689

Ratburntro44 wrote:I have come up with a plan.

I think one of us (me, perhaps?) should create a clan who considers our clan their greatest enemy, and exists to destroy us. We can then use it to gather info on our enemies and to help us find, corner, and destroy them. Sound good?

As a result, it was believed that I was no longer unknown.

Now, to finish the plan, I intend to pass on the identity of unknown to a different person for real- thus removing me from suspicion, continuing the OOS, making what I said almost true, and making me not have to do very much work. The current candidate for that is Chris.

As a result, Autumnwolf and VM no longer believe me to be unknown, believe that OOS was created by WC, and believe that unknown will soon be a new person that I do not know the identity of.

Also, I'll let you know that in fact as leaders often even we didn't know who some of the members were. When leadership was passed to me, none of us actually knew who Codename Surrexerunt was (I don't have the effort to go check now. I presume someone found out)

Clan Ghost Bear spied basically for everyone, on everyone:
clan ghost bear wrote:When I was 'spying' on OOS, the information was going to Wolf Pack and Warriors Creed.
When I was spying on techgump and some other key and target players, it was for the Ghost Bear Legionnaires/ Rebbels/ NRR
When I was Spying recently not on OOS, it was for fun, don't wanna go rusty no?

Slendermane works for me and is on the GBL on other games such as Mechwarrior 4: Mercs, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Apocalypse
Backyard Monsters
Vortexwars
Shellshock (i think the name is)
Team Fortress 2

And he will take part in Elderscrolls: Online and Mechwarrior: Online.

he spied at less on everyone here, same with me.

I spyed for
Big Dog
my own clan,
clans I work for.
self enjoyment.
and technicly for a short bit OOS

I spyed on everyone.

Don't worry I stopped, I only do the occasional stalk and wot not.

The Tinychat URL wasn't exactly imaginative: http://tinychat.com/ratburntro44

I actually found a full list of the in-game accounts, passwords and their members at an early stage in OOS' life. I've removed ones that were unassigned, aswell as all the passwords:
secret0 - ratburntro44 (unknown)
secret1 - Joshua (ricochet)
secret2 - furqi (scapefoil)
secret6 - clan ghost bear (nocturn)
secret8 - UDontKnowMeOo (TeddyBear)
secret9 - ‪Разрушенные Мираж‬ (Nexus)

And finally, Calleharnemark was a racist:
calleharnemark wrote:Im sorry if i might have offended you yesterday. Its just thatd t... me and britsh dont go well together. only ting is youre authors and Scotland... I wanna apologize for being racist.. Its just... Youre the one of the 2 nationalities i still cant stand... REALLY i cant stand the idea of nations.... please forgive me...

So that's all the juice on members that have left that I could find in my PMs. There's way more, but I don't want to post anything concerning someone who's still around.
Joshua

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 am

To address the thing that Rat said, my assumption for a long time was that there was an original Unknown and Rat shared the account with him as a co-leader. I'm not sure exactly what led me to that conclusion.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Next

Return to General discussion