FRANCE - Nice,terrorist truck attack.

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

FRANCE - Nice,terrorist truck attack.

Postby highlander » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:30 pm

A french holiday celebrating Bastille Day ,turned into a day of mourning as 84 people including 10 children were brutally killed when a terrorist drove a truck into the packed cheering crowd on the promenade.
Last edited by highlander on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Re: FRANCE - Nice,terrorist truck attack.

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Sad day for everyone involved. There were even two Americans killed while vacationing. Thoughts are with the families.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Re: FRANCE - Nice,terrorist truck attack.

Postby Ballsack » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:04 am

highlander wrote:A french holiday celebrating Bastille Day ,turned into a day of mourning as 84 people including 10 children were brutally killed when a terrorist drove a truck into the packed cheering crowd on the promenade.

I dont think it was a terrorist attack, i just think the guy was insane and mentally unstable and isis is claiming it as an attack, what is also worrying is whats happening over in Turkey.. normal people getting shot by helicopters
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
― Dr. Seuss
Ballsack

Return to General discussion