Prayers for Orlando

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Prayers for Orlando

Postby PandorasBx » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:10 am

Hi all. I've been on vacation in the Orlando area. In talking to vacationers, residents and local law enforcement, I can't begin to tell you how this tragedy has impacted this community. Please say a prayer for all of the families and friends of those who died and were injured.
PandorasBx

Re: Prayers for Orlando

Postby BeatlesFan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:47 am

A senseless tragedy.

Prayers for the victims, their families, and everyone impacted by this outrageous atrocity.
In Vortex Wars: 50% of the game is luck. 50% is skill. The other 50% is math.
BeatlesFan

Postby fluppa » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Praying is not enough !

We all shouldn't care if the victims were gay or not. In the first place there were human beings who just wanted to have some fun in a disco.
They were no soldiers ! Can anybody show me on which page of the Quran it is mentioned to kill all people who not believe in the Quran ?

I am sure the western world made mistakes in the treatment of the arabic world. But i am also sure that this isn't the way to achieve a better world
so all I say is STOP TO KILL !
fluppa

Postby Drone6o3 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:35 am

Fluppa... That was mildly uncalled for tbh... and it's not the Quran or Muslims that did this, it was an extremist follower of Islam, who believes in Jihad...
That aside, prayers can ease the hearts and minds of those in pain, and with love and compassion those afflicted could feel peace.

I can say with a whole heart I wish I had been there, so that I could have done something to stop it. Since I was not, all I can do is help those who've had to live through it. Since I live on the other side of the continent though, sadly my prayers are one of the few things that can be used to help. (I am not in a position to fly across the country and help in person, I wish I was.)
Drone6o3

Postby mattie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:40 pm

I believe everything happens for a reason
Spoiler: show
hi
mattie

Postby fluppa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Drone6o3 wrote:Fluppa... That was mildly uncalled for tbh... and it's not the Quran or Muslims that did this, it was an extremist follower of Islam, who believes in Jihad...
That aside, prayers can ease the hearts and minds of those in pain, and with love and compassion those afflicted could feel peace.

I can say with a whole heart I wish I had been there, so that I could have done something to stop it. Since I was not, all I can do is help those who've had to live through it. Since I live on the other side of the continent though, sadly my prayers are one of the few things that can be used to help. (I am not in a position to fly across the country and help in person, I wish I was.)

Drone603 = "Islam", "Jihad" -And where do you thing this is comming from ? RIGHT ! The Quran. All these guys refer on this book. Beside this, I didn't meant that prayers are not welcome,
but I meant that we reached a point (50 dead people in 1 night) where I think "something" has to happen. Be rest assured the next guy is waiting right now somewhere for his chance to
kill people. So whatever his reason for it might be (Jihad etc.) I don't care - I say - We have to stop such guys, so we all have to be sensible and look a bit closer if a guy come up with a
sentence like " Next Friday, something will gonna happen...." or "Allah is great and I will stop the people who don't believe" etc. Hope this clarify it Drone603.
fluppa

Postby Fangfallen » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:58 am

My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

Let's keep religious discussion out of this though.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Return to General discussion