Royalblue & Other Confessions

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Royalblue & Other Confessions

Postby highlander » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:56 am

Grego wrote:OH OH Confession time since the forum and game are shutting down....mhhmm.... I have never liked Highlander.

Gee i never knew ,although all the hate , game names , insults and abuse were a big clue.Pity the mods didn't suspect either.

bite me..jpg
bite me..jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 5682 times
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby royalblue » Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 am

For the record, I gave Wolf permission to tell everyone nearly a year ago when I went inactive. He waited forever.
I honestly don't remember why I decided to type everything in blue.
royalblue

Postby Drone6o3 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:56 am

I feel like throwing up after reading all of this...
It reminds me of when Rat was manipulating me, WC was crumbling the first time, people kept playing mind games with me, and I still had a crush on Rat...

Oh yeah, I missed the whole "End of the world confessions" so I decided I'd do mine anyways.

I've never gotten over the fall of Warriors Creed, I miss Chess like all hell, Ozserf leaving pissed me off, I've never forgiven Rat for fucking with my head, Callermark and I never did anything inappropriate even though we meant to. In case you all missed it, I had a crush on Rat, & to top it all off I really wanted Betagen and Highlander to appreciate me, but it never happened. (still kind of saddens me to this day).

Side Note: I wanted to be a Mod since weak one, and half the reason I stopped playing was because I realized no matter how hard I worked at it, it wasn't going to happen. Mostly because I had this record of instability because real life issues and chronic depression, that I shared with the forum...

Also I'd like Lopdo, Ratburntro44, and Highlander to comment on this, but I have a feeling Lopdo won't.
Drone6o3

Postby >(FM)< » Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 pm

I think it was kind of a
J "I leave this clan for one week and see what happens"
FM " I'm sorry it was out of my control!"
J " I left you in charge how could you let this happen"
FM " I'm sorry!"
J "You fucked up"
FM "I know"

Something like that but don't quote me on anything, he was mostly angry with TF2, pretty sure this is when he made his own clan since Wolfs and Bears both hated him.
Also I think Egg left the game for the most part around this time. And around the time I was planning on making my own clan... Helf the bears jumped ship over to my clan, mostly randoms that I got to know like CrowCane, Ravenously, oh man, and there were others but I cant remember, anyway they came from the bears, joined me, tKick and Zooooom.

EDIT: Okay so I did some reading on the Angels History Section of the Clan Page and I admitted to, essentially stealing members from the clan, and further thinking... I do remember asking clan members, of course using leverage that they are a dying clan and... wow I was a terrible person/ pretty bad at forming sentences...

So pretty much no real consequences besides the whole clan falling apart shortly there after, just a ear full from Weed when he came back.

P.S For some reason I remember being in that chat with you and TF2, I didn't say anything but I think I was there... maybe..
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby chris1726354 » Wed May 04, 2016 4:01 am

>(FM)< wrote:Also I think Egg left the game for the most part around this time.

Egg stopped playing on the same day the leadership of the Bears was turned over to me.
I always read read as read first before I read read as read instead.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
chris1726354

Postby >(FM)< » Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 pm

chris1726354 wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:Also I think Egg left the game for the most part around this time.

Egg stopped playing on the same day the leadership of the Bears was turned over to me.

And you took over around this time right lol
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby infected » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:09 pm

was reading some old forum topics and found this... there is some hefty stuff here from all u guys who thought "the world was ganna end" and tbh i could have guessed most things about the multi accounts, and some things did surprise me tho... i have never tried to have a multi account and messed with someone or anything(too lazy can barely run one). and so wolf and royal blue have over 10,000 post together- since they were the same person for a lot of it... wolf you need to get a life, and i also am glad the game is still here and the confessions are kinda funny to look back at now cuz everyone except like 3 people thought the game was over
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby >(FM)< » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:14 pm

infected wrote:was reading some old forum topics and found this... there is some hefty stuff here from all u guys who thought "the world was ganna end" and tbh i could have guessed most things about the multi accounts, and some things did surprise me tho... i have never tried to have a multi account and messed with someone or anything(too lazy can barely run one). and so wolf and royal blue have over 10,000 post together- since they were the same person for a lot of it... wolf you need to get a life, and i also am glad the game is still here and the confessions are kinda funny to look back at now cuz everyone except like 3 people thought the game was over

WOlf has 10,000 posts on just one account.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby infected » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:21 pm

>(FM)< wrote:
infected wrote:was reading some old forum topics and found this... there is some hefty stuff here from all u guys who thought "the world was ganna end" and tbh i could have guessed most things about the multi accounts, and some things did surprise me tho... i have never tried to have a multi account and messed with someone or anything(too lazy can barely run one). and so wolf and royal blue have over 10,000 post together- since they were the same person for a lot of it... wolf you need to get a life, and i also am glad the game is still here and the confessions are kinda funny to look back at now cuz everyone except like 3 people thought the game was over

ops did not see that lol XD well still he has a lot of posts
i need ideas for my sig
infected

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:14 am

infected wrote:
>(FM)< wrote:

ops did not see that lol XD well still he has a lot of posts

As of the time that this message was written:

Autumnwolf17 - 10722 posts
Royalblue - 2126 posts

Of those, I doubt that either of us wrote more than 200 posts on the others account. Probably less.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion