Royalblue & Other Confessions

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Royalblue & Other Confessions

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 pm

My only other guess would be rat, assuming he's into that sort of thing.

Hey, maybe it's Highlander.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby highlander » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Nope.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:2. The WolfPack PATROL

The PATROL was the playful name we gave to the old WolfPack 'Secret Service'. They were in charge of security back in the early days of the clan, but they never actually participated much in clan battles or forum discussion or anything.

A Wolf nicknamed "Poppy" (Powerofpower), who has never been listed as an official member of the Pack, was in charge of this group. Only a select few (Necrocat, Chris, Fang, etc.) met him through PMs. The truth is, Poppy was Royalblue. Of course, he left before he joined WC and VWC, but Royal was a major leader in the early WolfPack. I don't think we ever told anyone, I know I never mentioned it.

So that's what that stupid thing was?
Wow. *mind bl- wait nevermind it's okay*

Autumnwolf17 wrote:3. The Wolf - Bear Wars

One of them was me (Avuzdel), and it pretty much just served as a test of how easily one could infiltrate the Bears (very easily, by the way, though the same could be said of the WolfPack). I only posted three times (one got deleted), but I did talk with a few Bears in PMs and in the game. We even played a few practice rounds together. The second was Royalblue, who worked with them publically as an independent assistant. The third went the deepest and will probably always be a secret because, unlike Royalblue, he didn't give me permission to give away his secrets. Sorry about that.

Five bucks says it was Chris.
PREACH THE TRUTH
Angels forever. AoA - Don't follow me on Tumblr, Seriously
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:2. Who in the Bears clan was actually responsible for the whole TattlingFuture thing? (I promise I won't judge, I'm just curious)

*ahem*

It was him, I've told you already, ..... okay, so the week I was in charge, god bless. Me, Master Egg Yess, and TF2 were talking in a game lobby...

*screen fades to black, then shows them in the lobby*

So TF2 really wanted to join our lobby so we made room for him, he said he had a cool plan, I finally said sure, and let him in.
I forget exactly what me and Egg were discussing, who would really? But anyway, he had the bright idea to go under cover and spy on the Wolfpack.
Meanwhile I'm calling him a idiot telling him it's not that serious, and of course Egg treated this clan as real life and told him to keep
talking as if we were in a real cold war scenario, he was a special kind of guy for sure haha :P.

Anyways, TF2 said he would pretend to leave the Bears to join Wolfpack, and asked me what I thought, obviously the kid had short-term memory loss
and I told him, "Sure" "But I will not be responsible for your actions and you will be acting on your own behalf". Of course he got excited,
I forget exactly what happened immediately after that but uh, I do remember him constantly telling me "I'm feeling more and more like a Wolf all the time, and I'm tired of you disrespecting me" and all that Jazz, later that day you found out he was a spy, of course I was still in charge *sigh* so I took the blunt of the responsibility.

May I say again he genuinely didn't throw any games, to my knowledge. As I said he told me he liked being a Wolf and he didn't like me, so he never threw any games, he just sucked, as you can understand how easy it was for me to take over his clan afterwards, the kid didn't know how to play well plain and simple.

He also never told me any usefull information besides " I CANT BELIVE IT WORKED" and " I'm getting close to getting some information"

So technically, I gave him permission, in a very broad way, makes me responsible perhaps.
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:46 pm

>(FM)< wrote:So that's what that stupid thing was?
Wow. *mind bl- wait nevermind it's okay*

Five bucks says it was Chris.

The PATROL may have been stupid, but it was fun.

And you owe me five bucks.

The general consensus in the WolfPack was that you were the mastermind behind all the spy stuff and war planning.

Spoiler: show
I totally have a screenshot somewhere where TF2 admits himself to throwing the games.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby >(FM)< » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:
I totally have a screenshot somewhere where TF2 admits himself to throwing the games.

I totally have a screenshot on my busted computer telling him not to throw games, and him agreeing he would try, so he wouldn't blow his cover.

And I'm no mastermind. :lol:
PREACH THE TRUTH
ImageImageImage
>(FM)<

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Remember how I specifically brought Royal along for emotional support? He's the blue regions I think... or maybe yellow?
I totally lied here. And I bet he wasn't happy.
You never did tell me how he actually responded to you two when he got back from vacation.
This was a few days later I think. I was just playing a game with Kitty-Cat and I get a notice that TF2 is just casually chatting in the spectator lobby. I was advised to try to provoke him.
...Which led to the most valuable screenshot in WolfPack history. I actually can't find the middle screenshot, but it's enough.

The other funny thing is that I initially posted the spy accusation in the report users thread, because I was an idiot.

I have five of the six screenshots in the spoiler. I knew I still had them. :)

I just realized how nostalgic I still feel about those days.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby Grego » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 am

OH OH Confession time since the forum and game are shutting down....mhhmm.... I have never liked Highlander.
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light."

Le Corbusier.
Grego

Postby Ratburntro44 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:42 am

Autumnwolf17 wrote:It has to be Speedy then. Nobody else in the community has the technical programming skills, as far as I'm aware, unless I'm forgetting somebody or someone came back recently. Maybe Rat?

Fangfallen wrote:My only other guess would be rat, assuming he's into that sort of thing.

hahahahahahahaha

no
Ratburntro44

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:55 am

Grego wrote:OH OH Confession time since the forum and game are shutting down....mhhmm.... I have never liked Highlander.

I used to dislike him, but I learned to appreciate him. He still totally can't stand me though...

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Autumnwolf17 wrote:It has to be Speedy then. Nobody else in the community has the technical programming skills, as far as I'm aware, unless I'm forgetting somebody or someone came back recently. Maybe Rat?

Fangfallen wrote:My only other guess would be rat, assuming he's into that sort of thing.

hahahahahahahaha

no

Your name will be red by May.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion