Royalblue & Other Confessions

Talk about anything that comes in your mind and isn't related to Vortex Wars

Re: Royalblue & Other Confessions

Postby highlander » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Dear Autumnwolf17 ,
thumb.jpg
thumb.jpg (16.8 KiB) Viewed 5435 times
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Vortex_Master » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Autumnwolf17 wrote:1. Who was the original Unknown?

This has already been revealed. The OOS was started by Warrior's Creed as our spy network under the command of Rat. Rat was the first unknown.

I actually wrote about this long ago in my "autobiography."

Vortex_Master wrote:Creation of OOS: The full reason is only known to its creator, but I know the partial truth. Long ago, WC was making a spy council, with Ratburntro44 as the spy leader. He decided to make a topic on the VW forums about it and "recruit" members for the spy council. They all used codenames to conceal their identities, and posed as a new, secretive clan. Ratburntro posted on the topic making it seem as though nothing suspicious was up. The OOS had "arguments" with WC and became under WC control. But, what wasn't known was that it already had been under WC control. Eventually it became disused, but the idea seemed so freaking cool that Rat passed down leadership, and the OOS lived on.
unknown #1: Ratburntro44
Ricochet: Joshua
Nocturn: ClanGhostBear
Walrus: Vortex_Master
Sledgehammer: JerimiahPedoBear
Mango: Necrocat219
Make Vortex Wars Great Again!
Vortex_Master

Postby highlander » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:00 am

Guess i was right all along you were Royalblue , Autunmwolf17 and all the past crap you stirred using two accounts to lie.Its funny reading the past report users ,i see Autumnwolf17,royalblue, xtremy,calleharnemark and fangfallen more than me but funnily fangfallen only counts my past.

Sat 12th Jan 2013.
guessing it was Autmnwolf17..jpg
guessing it was Autmnwolf17..jpg (67.32 KiB) Viewed 5411 times

I wonder who has the guts to own up to be xtremy.
Scotland The Brave

Hint;Stop being abusive /bullying and you'll not be reported.
highlander

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:32 am

Did you even read it? I shared the account with Royal, but he was the primary owner. Anything in report users was him.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:42 pm

BeatlesFan wrote:
Lopdo wrote:don't give up just yet, I am working on transferring the game to someone who cares about it and wants to keep it alive. There might even be some updates in the future, but I can't promise that as I won't be taking part in any future development. More info soon, there is a lot to be done

I am now under the impression that the game was never at risk of shutting down and that Lopdo has been curious for a while about the Royalblue question and decided this was the best path to find out.

Well played Lopdo.

I actually know more about this than you do. There was a real risk of the game shutting down, but someone, I won't say who, told me they were going to try and save the game as well as maybe do updates, like Lopdo said.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:17 pm

We all know who it is.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:31 pm

I think you would be really surprised to know who it really was.
Meet me (GivinUDaHimelik, Himelik, OneNOnlyHimelik, NoSoliciting) in-game to ask about joining my clan the Killer Mantids. We're always looking for skilled, active players.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Fangfallen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:40 pm

GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I think you would be really surprised to know who it really was.

Joriom and I talked about him doing it, but you may be talking about someone else entirely.
VortexWars Rulebook

A Wolf at heart ~ RIP
Fangfallen

Postby GivinUDaHimelik » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Fangfallen wrote:
GivinUDaHimelik wrote:I think you would be really surprised to know who it really was.

Joriom and I talked about him doing it, but you may be talking about someone else entirely.

Nope, not Joriom. I haven't talked to him in awhile, not sure what he's up to.

Check out our wars here.
GivinUDaHimelik

Postby Autumnwolf17 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:29 pm

It has to be Speedy then. Nobody else in the community has the technical programming skills, as far as I'm aware, unless I'm forgetting somebody or someone came back recently. Maybe Rat?

You've already eliminated the two current mods, which would have made the most sense.
~ Wolf
Autumnwolf17

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion